Would you kill someone for a Billion Dollars if no one knew

Would you kill someone for a Billion dollars if you could get away with it?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I will do it for free

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
ris said:
no killing for me, certainly no for money.

and as for killing someone for 'the good of society', i reserve the right of judgement to the correctly assigned people in the legal system and not for myself.
You cannot always trust them. What about people like Idi Amin that has no judge over him? Or that man the British jurors sent to jail for protecting his family?

but they are trained and educated and know the system and laws, i am not. when miscarriages of justice occur they are bad enough without being from individuals and not by the legal structure of the society.
if the legal structure is wrong then society should put the pressure on to change it.

as for idi amin and his mass murder [i'm sure it would fall under a crime against humanity] i believe that's why the international criminal court was set up.

In a heartbeat.
Well Professur in your case that doesn't surprize me in the slightest. You always did strike me as the cold, bitter, unsatisfied with life type. Your Sinisism shines like the sun.

Profs, cynicism is a shadow compared to mine. At least he has a wife and kids to think about. I've got very little to lose as I have none of the above. ...although I would like to see the season opener for ER before I take on any contracts. I hate VCR backlog.

I'd have to agree with Hex on that one, you do show some type of emotion from time to time, Unc. Prof on the other hand shows very little.

Its not that hes non-emotional or cold, hes cautious. I've known of him for 2 years. Its just a facet of blunt delivery... not a matter of callus nature. You want to see the boy get emotional? Start an abortion thread.

unclehobart said:
Its not that hes non-emotional or cold, hes cautious. I've known of him for 2 years. Its just a facet of blunt delivery... not a matter of callus nature. You want to see the boy get emotional? Start an abortion thread.
Want to see me emotional? Start an abortion thread.

Yes I'm emotional :) I'm not your typical guy. Its easy to stir my emotions, and I get very emotional sometimes, and I don't mind showing my true emotions to anyone.

i don't mind showing my true emotions to people either. they just never like it when i say i hate them :( :(

Now is this a north american billion (a thousand million) or a rest of the world billion (a million million)?

Either way.....if I knew something about them that I could use then yes. If not probably not.

Back