Would you kill someone for a Billion Dollars if no one knew

Would you kill someone for a Billion dollars if you could get away with it?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I will do it for free

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
In my voting poll-I said i'd do it for free.....what I ment is I'd lead them to the water where the alligator is then i'd let the gator do it for me!! :devious:

Mare said:
In my voting poll-I said i'd do it for free.....what I ment is I'd lead them to the water where the alligator is then i'd let the gator do it for me!! :devious:
amen. i've always said all you need to commit the perfect murder is a bottle of cheap booze and an alligator infested swamp. instant fishing accident.

tonksy said:
amen. i've always said all you need to commit the perfect murder is a bottle of cheap booze and an alligator infested swamp. instant fishing accident.
Rob, you're noting this, right? I'd be real careful if you get in the car one day and there's a case of Boones Farm in the back seat.

PT said:
Rob, you're noting this, right? I'd be real careful if you get in the car one day and there's a case of Boones Farm in the back seat.
if rob drank a case of boone's farm i wouldn't need the alligaor. plenty of corn and soy in that cheap shit. :p

PT said:
The greasy pork and cheese diet is killing me fast enough.

Gato_Solo said:
Look. If I'm going to be the 'straight man', I can only work with one comedian at once, okay? :D

BTW...a million million is called a trillion. :p
This ones sneaksy he is....but we (brits at least) know that a trillion is a billion billion :p

See, its got to be a sqaure of itself to go up one class :p

Mare said:

For those who are lucky enough to be in close proximity to a 'gator swamp. Funny, bein' pecked to death by a flock of small, blind, flightless birds just don't have the same ring. :shrug:

I've got 3 bucks in dimes and a couple of used toothpicks. Can I get you to break someones arm?

Nope. Sorry.

Just a side bar. Has anyone actually tried to kill someone? Not just felt like it, but actually taken steps. I know I've gone after more than one person with a knife in hand, and would have done major damage had I been in good enough shape to catch the prick.

Raven said:
This ones sneaksy he is....but we (brits at least) know that a trillion is a billion billion :p

See, its got to be a sqaure of itself to go up one class :p

Same here.

I was ambushed by a dozen punks on a Halloween night when I was either 11 or 12. My costume was some form of wizard with a wand... but what they did not know was that my wand was in fact a fully pertifired strangling tree vine that was 2 inches thick and a nice knobbled mace head upon it. I showed them that I was fully prepared to go down kicking and screaming as I thwacked the first hand that came into range. I was ready to crack skulls in order to even the odds and a full fight or flight adrenal rush was upon me. They taunted me for 15 seconds and noone else dared be the first to try to take me. They decided to shove off for easier pickings.

Funny Prof you asked "actually tried to kill someone"

Better yet "has anyone killed another person"?

I guess we could give an exclusion for Postcode cuz that was different.

Back