Would you rather be...?

Which would you rather be?

• Rich and misereable

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Poor and happy

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Re: Would oyu rather be...?

Rich and miserable. At least that way I'd be miserable in high heels and designer clothes :shrug:

Besides, how long could the happy last if you were poor?

Poor and happy. As long as I have enough to survive on happiness is more important than luxuries. :)

I don't get why people think they could be miserable being rich. Some say that you can't buy happiness.

I say give me the money and I'll show you buying happiness.

you cant buy happiness, but you sure can rent it for awhile....

Well you cant buy love and you cant buy happiness. But I sure as hell would rather be rich and miserable then poor and miserable.

But happy and whatever is always the best choice.

PT, have you ever been to SA? 'cos the fact that you'd mention it in this context is just really uncanny!

Nah, Getting a piece is slang for sex. I just found a nice play on words in that piece work is one way of getting paid for certain services. Merely a coincidence.

Ah, you see in SA the black people often translate their given names to a westernised version (to make it easier for us whities to say). So if a prozzie happened to be named Jabulani, she would translate it to happiness. And piece work is what we call half day minimum wage housework - but could also refer to prostitution.

*fixed the thread title before it really made me twitchy*

Back