Would you rather be...?

Which would you rather be?

• Rich and misereable

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Poor and happy

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
If it was the ribbon, count me out...if we're talking the "horse", you can come on over and ride the white horse until you feel sore ;)

unclehobart said:
White horse here is heroin.

Beam? Hows your mount and dismount?

My mount and dismount is very good actually. Used to get very high scores for that. One could say I mount like a pro.

I take rich and happy.....stop being limited by your choices...nothing would have ever gotten done had everyone followed the given paths instead of make their own....

i choose rich and happy....

Been poor and happy (mostly) for 47 years. Might be nice to try rich and see if I could make it work.

"Or would you like to swing on a star,
Carry moonbeams home in a jar
And be better off than you are..."

Sorry, kind of in a whimsical frame of mind tonight.

I'd rather be Rich and Miserable!!!!
There's always Happy Pills to cure the miserable, and with the money of being rich-heck maybe eveb event a herbal remedy of a happy pill-cheap one to save me even more money. :lol2:

Mare said:
I'd rather be Rich and Miserable!!!!
There's always Happy Pills to cure the miserable, and with the money of being rich-heck maybe eveb event a herbal remedy of a happy pill-cheap one to save me even more money. :lol2:
they already have that herbal remedy mare....:smoke:.....but eventually you have to wonder what else there is besides money...i mean, i've had a taste before, wouldn't mind it again but it's not worth being unhappy over.

I read somewhere that those people who earn over $100,000 a year suffer from depression at higher rates then those who earn half their salary. Now 50 grand aint poor but still thats gotta say something.

Back