173 People Killed in Madrid Explosions

Frozzy

The only problem with that however is that it incites a natural response from those attacked. Israel is a perfect example. Suicide bombers fall into desperation and attack innocent civilians. Israeli bulldozers destroy the bomber's house. Palestinians see it as a act against them, and more blow themselves up. It's a never ending circle.

I believe about a month ago I read an article about Israeli plans to install pig fat containers on buses which would burst if the bus wqs blown up. The idea was that the fat would drip on the assumed Muslim bomber, making them unable to go to heaven because they touched some part of a pig, against Islam. I would have thought it would have been thrown out, not only for being ludicrous, but highly controversial issues involving the Jewish beliefs when it comes to pigs. Still, food for thought.

Inkara1

Wouldn't that be unfair to any muslims on the bus that were actually peace-loving and were just on the wrong bus at the wrong time?

freako104

it would be but certain Muslim branches hate each other and well people are goinh to be caught in the middle. same with the Jews V Muslims. People will be caught in the middle even if they dont hate.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Huh? They kill themselves. That circle has to end somewhere.

I don't know Gonz. You'd think so, but it is the fastest growing religion.

Frozzy

Gonz said:
Huh? They kill themselves. That circle has to end somewhere.

I am sorry but I cannot believe a handful of deaths per week will surpass the birth rate of Muslims brought up to be anti-Western.

inkara1 said:
Wouldn't that be unfair to any muslims on the bus that were actually peace-loving and were just on the wrong bus at the wrong time?

That was another of the religious problems with it, yes.