2006 BBQ Possibilities

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Luis... how many people can be stuffed into your place on a dare?

If my sister gets married next year, we could arrange the house to fit 3 more people (besides us 3). I can get some inexpensive hotel rooms or talk to some buddies about receiving people, but I would also need a dare number to start with.

No problem for the BBQ itself, I can get a place to make it, something perhaps on the country or within the city.

PrincessLissa

And there is no longer a colordao crowd anymore. I don;t talk to any of them anymore anyway. Well, except BrettBo on occasion.

Inkara1

Luis G said:
If my sister gets married next year, we could arrange the house to fit 3 more people (besides us 3). I can get some inexpensive hotel rooms or talk to some buddies about receiving people, but I would also need a dare number to start with.

No problem for the BBQ itself, I can get a place to make it, something perhaps on the country or within the city.
How much money would I need to bring to bribe the cops?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the bonus about Mexico with Luis is he knows the food carts that don't have rat!

HomeLAN

SouthernN'Proud said:
I'd do it, but I don't think half of y'all would make it out of these parts alive.

I don't believe that'd be a major issue for me. I spend a lot of time in the North GA mountains. I know when it's time to STFU.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
HomeLAN said:
I don't believe that'd be a major issue for me. I spend a lot of time in the North GA mountains. I know when it's time to STFU.

Yeah, there are some of y'all that'd be all right. A few who could just make yourselves t'home around here even.

But I admit, there are a few who I would love to drop off at the little general store down the road a piece for a couple hours, and see what's left when the good ol' boys have heard enough. :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Probably not, so long as you make it a point that they know the accent is Canada, not Massachusetts...They might ask you what state Canada is in though...

Professur

Just paint a big ol' Maple leaf on the roof of the trailer. Hell, livin' in a trailer would probably make me kindred of most of them.

Unfortunately, my accent isn't actually from anywhere. It's a mix-up. Unc, where'd you say it sounded like?

unclehobart

Your accent is a non-starter. The only variation from crystal clean Kings english and ours is that your words cut off a touch sharper. The only thing that could give away your origin is sheer word choice.

The missus though... you need a machette to cut that accent.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Your accent is a non-starter. The only variation from crystal clean Kings english and ours is that your words cut off a touch sharper. The only thing that could give away your origin is sheer word choice.

The missus though... you need a machette to cut that accent.

Apparently the fact that I say "Where did you put it to?" "Where are you going to?" "Where were you to?" gives me away as a Newfie...:eyebrow:

tonksy

nix? i knew a newfie woman in florida that said her husband "worked up to the coast guard station"...i always took that to mean he didn't do a damn thing once he got there and it was probably the truth :tardbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
nix? i knew a newfie woman in florida that said her husband "worked up to the coast guard station"...i always took that to mean he didn't do a damn thing once he got there and it was probably the truth :tardbang:

hahahahaha :rofl4:

Stop Laughing

I wish I could, plenty of things to do in Chicago (when it's not 104 f'n degrees out), but I can barely survive in this house without anyone else here. Maybe I can just hire all of you to fix this place up instead of a contractor...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I finally make it to Homies place & there's not a single BBQ particpant here (outside the obvious). Where the hell are you people???? Last time I try to be fashionably late :D