2006 BBQ Possibilities

Professur

Guys on probation are allowed to own .38's in your neck of the woods?

*scratches S&P off the list of possibiles.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
No...he was put on probation because he waved the gun. The waving of the firearm preceded the placing on probation.

Them bacon chili dawgs are starting to affect your usual accumen, sir.

Now, I won't say that none of my little felons have guns. That'd be naive as hell. I mean, we are after all dealing with a population of people with verifiable histories of noncompliance with the law and all that.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
Them bacon chili dawgs are starting to affect your usual accumen, sir.

No chili. And upon rereading, it could read either way. I'm still taking you off the list.

Think TRL would let us have it at her place?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
SouthernN'Proud said:
I once had a guy on probation for what equated to road rage. Some lady kept tailgaiting him, hitting the horn, etc. He calmly reached into the little console thing between the front seats of his vehicle, pulled a .38, and waved it in her general direction followe dby a one finger salute. She got his tag number and called the cops.

I kinda felt sorry for the guy, especially after I met the "victim". Still, he shouldn't oughta done that I guess.

I bet she ain't been on that car horn since though... :devious:

Another fine example of the trouble with too much law enforcement & not enough common sense enforcement

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
I could bring my own, but I think the neighbors might object to their being deprived of theirs.
Not if you tell them what it's for. Print out a few of Gonz's yankee rants, and hell, they'll probably want to meat him for themselves.

and no, that's not a typo.

unclehobart

He had the wrong idea. He should have had a coffee can filled with nails and poured them out on the road behind him. She would have instanly gone way back either from braking or a flat tire. Etiher way, she would have been too far to read the car tag number to get him in trouble.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
shiiiiiiiiitttt. I've got more problems with Noreastern'ers than southerners, save one ;)

unclehobart

Perhaps for one with arthritis. Getting kneecapped above the border with your commiemedsystem might mean a quasi bionic replacement system... ergo, good for the kneecaps.