2006 BBQ Possibilities

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I woulda shown if I had more than 15 minutes of warning.

Do you live more than fifteen minutes away? No? Then that's no excuse!

Inkara1

Vet's appointment... smog check appointment... contractor's appointment... sex appointment... they might have had prior plans!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Vet's appointment... smog check appointment... contractor's appointment... sex appointment... they might have had prior plans!

AH, then THAT would be an excuse...simply the lack of notice all by itself is no excuse though :p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I woulda shown if I had more than 15 minutes of warning.

I tried to talk Steve into kidnapping Tonks & the three of us could have gone cigarette smoking while you stayed home but, noooo.

Had a pleasant visit Monday and was back in town on Tuesday night also. I don't always have lots of advance notice...one stop goes wrong & I'm in Augusta instead of Norcross. :shrug:

unclehobart

It was just at the wrong time of day being that I would have faced evening traffic both directions and added more than a full hour to the journey when I was slated to cook dinner and feeling a little under the weather.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Outside of too many idiots, which happens in every city, the biggest problem with Atlanta traffic is the diamond exits backing up onto the freeway.

Between Atlanta & Louisville KY, yesterday, one would have thought it a holiday Friday. Traffic was superheavy. I thought gas cost too much :shrug:

unclehobart

Thats what happens every workday from 430-630pm... exactly the timeframe we were talking about. I was guaranteed a parking slot on the 98 degree highway sucking up auto fumes for an hour. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

Professur

We use the international standardized sign language. :moon: :anifingr: :fap: :spank2: :finger: And of course, when all else fails.:gun4:

Of course Bilingual swearing at the top of your lungs is much more satisfying.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
We use the international standardized sign language. :moon: :anifingr: :fap: :spank2: :finger: And of course, when all else fails.:gun4:

Of course Bilingual swearing at the top of your lungs is much more satisfying.

I'm one of those swearing at the top of my lungs person. It is more satisfying. Get's out some of the frustration. Wish I had a gun 3/4 of the time

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Uki Chick said:
I'm one of those swearing at the top of my lungs person. It is more satisfying. Get's out some of the frustration. Wish I had a gun 3/4 of the time

I once had a guy on probation for what equated to road rage. Some lady kept tailgaiting him, hitting the horn, etc. He calmly reached into the little console thing between the front seats of his vehicle, pulled a .38, and waved it in her general direction followe dby a one finger salute. She got his tag number and called the cops.

I kinda felt sorry for the guy, especially after I met the "victim". Still, he shouldn't oughta done that I guess.

I bet she ain't been on that car horn since though... :devious: