2006 BBQ Possibilities

Professur

Uki Chick said:
Well, count me out because plans have already been made for that weekend for myself.

Um ... you're supposed to suggest other dates that would work ... if you're wanting to come.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Um ... you're supposed to suggest other dates that would work ... if you're wanting to come.

Um, problem is, I haven't chosen my vacation time yet because I'm waiting to see the schedule at work, so I have no idea yet what would be best for. The suggestion of July 4th is no good for me, that's all I'm saying.

Stop Laughing

I'm probably out this year. Gotta focus on fixing the house this year, may do remodeling at some point if the price is right. Next year is definitely too early to tell.

AlphaTroll

Professur said:
Add in the near ticket doubling airport fees ....

Hell, if you're ready to absord that ... I'll pick you up at the airport, house you and feed you. Might even stick a toddler on your lap jsut for shits and giggles.

A toddler? Cool, I love kids....well marinated & slow roasted ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
A toddler? Cool, I love kids....well marinated & slow roasted ;)

Ohhh I saw him when he was a baby. He's such a cute little one! Of course all of Prof's kids are...got their momma's looks ;) Either that or Prof was a lot less hairy and grey when he was a child :D

catocom

Stop Laughing said:
I'm probably out this year. Gotta focus on fixing the house this year, may do remodeling at some point if the price is right. Next year is definitely too early to tell.
I can tell you SL, the 'price' ain't gonna be right on building supplies for some time....
Maybe, maybe, next year on any sizable project. Just keep and eye on the
price of the 3/4" plywood. ;)
I'd throw a quarter in the hat if you need a ticket. we can pass the hat. :)

I'm not going to be able to make it myself, if it isn't within 100 miles or so probably.
I just inherited a bunch more responsibility, that will take "some" time to get
the delegation of responsibilities work out good here.

tonksy

Who is up for Six Flags this year? Or Whitewater? Whitewater has a little kiddie amusement park attached to it that the crumbsnatchers love! Of course there is the new aquarium.
Who thinks they might come to Atlanta this year? Say aye or nay!

I'm getting a little excited.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
We'll likely be a last minute decision, based on the housing schedule. Don't save us a bedroom, if we're able to make it we'll HoJo it or sumthin.

Professur

If at all possible, I'm in. But we gotta pencil in that tube ride at Helen too.

What's the point of going to Whitewater and watching Rob sit on the sidelines all day?

simplyred

We checked dates with Baby Daddy, and we are definately in. Save our room. I want to see the fishies. :) I think that would be cool for the kids....

catocom

Professur said:
If at all possible, I'm in. But we gotta pencil in that tube ride at Helen too.

What's the point of going to Whitewater and watching Rob sit on the sidelines all day?
I'll be sidelined too. I do think we should do the Helen thing. I can drive
one of the drop-off/pick-up vehicles.:D
The last six flags experience I had, 'many moons ago', wasn't so good, and
now the price has gotten outrageous.

HomeLAN

I could live without six flags, but I'd be OK with whitewater. The aquarium would be ultra-cool, but it will require some planning and would cost $21 a head (16 for kids) in addition to about $8 per car for parking.

If we do the Helen thing, I'll do car service, but I don't think I'll be tubing.