2006 BBQ Possibilities

catocom

I've got a job this weekend, but most anytime after that, fishing season
is open at my house for any/all youz guyz. I got gearrrrees too. ;)

Inkara1

You know, if anyone ever wants to come out here and try Pacific Ocean fishing, let me know. The salmon out of Monterey Bay are quite good, and they're only 250 feet down.

MrBishop

So...there are3 BBQs being planned all of a sudden?
summer '06, winter and summer '07 ?

Plus a weekend at SnP's Rebel Roost v2 <beta> ?

Damn!

Well...I can't make the Rebel Rousers Reunion, though that sounds like fun. A wee bit short notice.

The summer '06 one might be tough considering that I just got a new job and they're not giving me vacation in 06. :p I might be able to swing some unpaid leave. Will have to discuss that one with MrsBish.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
So...there are3 BBQs being planned all of a sudden?
summer '06, winter and summer '07 ?

Plus a weekend at SnP's Rebel Roost v2 <beta> ?

Damn!

Well...I can't make the Rebel Rousers Reunion, though that sounds like fun. A wee bit short notice.

The summer '06 one might be tough considering that I just got a new job and they're not giving me vacation in 06. :p I might be able to swing some unpaid leave. Will have to discuss that one with MrsBish.

The weekend at SnP's Rebel Roost v2 IS the summer 2007 BBQ. The fishing trip is going to be people meeting elsewhere at a lake me thinks...since his current living situation is not spacious.

Summer 2006 is Atlanta and the other is Winter 2006 possibly at Prof's cottage

Hopefully I'll be at Winter 2006. Even summer 2007 is iffy since we're planning a family trip to Greece in February 2007 and that will probably eat up any vaca time I have for that year. Some friends are talking about planning something for March 2007 to go somewhere warm and I'll probably have to miss that too for the same reason...:mope:

HomeLAN

I fully intend to talk to Unc, Tonks, and the wife tomorrow and try and nail down a couple dates to choose from. You got preferences, air 'em now.

HomeLAN

You're always invited, tonks. Since we'll be gaming and I'm not sure what the wife is up to, though, I don't know what there will be to do.

Lemme check with the spouse.

tonksy

HomeLAN said:
You're always invited, tonks. Since we'll be gaming and I'm not sure what the wife is up to, though, I don't know what there will be to do.

Lemme check with the spouse.
Don't worry about it, Steve. i was just wondering if you thought I was coming already. Like, did you want to all sit down and discuss this.

catocom

tonksy said:
OH OH! ME ME!
The job I was looking at doing this weekend, got put off. (probably til next weekend.

Tomorrow, or Sunday is open now if y'all wanna come up. :)
Those cats are 'right' now.

tonksy

I am beginning to think that I need to finish the girl's playroom on Sunday. Can we make it for next weekend or the one after?