Actually good music

IDLEchild

ash r said:
un-sarcastically, i really dont see what's so wrong with Linkin Park. *loves them*

I stand beside you in that claim. Though i will admit their second album has disappointed me more than i thought it would. It mostly sounds all the same.

Janimal

PuterTutor said:
Yep, I've got enough of the under 14 crowd here to verify that. It's got a strong beat, somewhat controversial without being to risque to be not allowed. It's the perfect music for that age range.

Which brings me to my point. There's been sugar-coated music out there for the young crowd since they started selling records. Probably before then even.

Fluff ain't new.

Trivia: At one time, Beethoven was considered risque.

chcr

Too cute for words
Which brings me to my point. There's been sugar-coated music out there for the young crowd since they started selling records. Probably before then even.
Anyone remember the Archies. :rofl:

Hector

ash r said:
un-sarcastically, i really dont see what's so wrong with Linkin Park. *loves them*

then again, my musical tastes get bashed and dissed all the time... even by close friends. all my friends hate my favorite bands :(
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and tastes. A lot of poeple dislike them like me, but they do have quite a fan following.

Oh, and Nihilistic....

Limp Bizkit are a bunch of homo fakers, I agree with you there. Durst is co ownder of his own label and he's always mad for some reason....his 'size' perhaps?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
you might like Robbie Williams...

I really like his Swing when you're Winning album :swing:

whoreable

I will make this thread slightly less gay by posting some of my top albums for the month! It is a very metal month for me :(

1. At the Gates - Slaughter of the soul (this album is awesome. a classic that I never listend to before a few months ago.)

2. Dead to fall - everything I touch falls to pieces (this just might be my favorite victory release ever.)

3. Darkest Hour - hidden hands of a sadist nation (swedish melodic death metal without those damn swedes)

4. Killswitch engage - alive or just breathing (this damn album is awesome. So was the self titled )

5. Death by stereo - into the valley of death (I like this alot but dont know if as much as the previous 2 releases.)

6. Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band - hulk rules (check out hulkster in heaven or i wanna be a hulkamanic to truely understand how badass this album is)

7. Dillinger escape plan - Calculating infinity (amazingly excellent!)

8. The Haunted - the hautned made me do it (great album saw these guys a month or so ago. rock and roll)

9. Prayer for Cleansing - the rain in endless fall (metalcore done right)

10.dying fetus - destory the opposistion (I think this album scares me!)

11.Himsa - counting tragedy and disaster (think it just can out a few weeks ago..pretty rad)

12.Bleeding Through - Portrait of the Goddess (I swear i musta seen this band like 4 or 5 times in a few months)

13.sick of it all - scratch the surface (hasnt been in regular rotation for quite a while, still awesome)

14.faith no more - king for a day fool for a lifetime (classic. its been a while since i listedn to this)

15.manowar - fighting the world!! (OMG HELL YA! It might be gay but it ROCKS!)

that is all.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nihilistic said:
awsome list whoreable :headbang:
*thinks maybe she's heard of manowar before but could be just thinking of the jellyfish thingie and definitely has never heard of any of the others except for Hulk Hogan but he's old too.

*feels old and lame

:mope: