Ain't gun control wonderful???

Status
Not open for further replies.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah remember when you could get those nice 100 round packs of winchester white box at wally world for... shit i don't even remember the price anymore. only thing i got now is some mythical "cop killers" but no target ammo, and the latter is the only thing i ever shoot. it's funny that jacketed hollow points are easier to find than good target ammo. well, bring on the zombies then!

Cerise

;)

"Section 24-1.6(c)(iii) of the Criminal Code of 1961 provides that a person is not guilty of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon if that weapon is "unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearm carrying box, shipping box, or other container by a person who has been issued a currently valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card." 720 ILCS 5/24-1.6(c)(iii)(West 2006). In the case at bar, we are asked to determine whether the center console of a vehicle is a "case" within the meaning of this provision. For the reasons that follow, we conclude that it is."

Kruz

yeah remember when you could get those nice 100 round packs of winchester white box at wally world for... shit i don't even remember the price anymore. only thing i got now is some mythical "cop killers" but no target ammo, and the latter is the only thing i ever shoot. it's funny that jacketed hollow points are easier to find than good target ammo. well, bring on the zombies then!

I remember it well, its all I ever got from them

gi5.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker

extra funny as i'm sitting here in chicago right now. i love the downtown area, but lemme tell (or remind0 you... the neighborhood areas here are disgusting. razor wire everywhere. and it seems like half the people here work for the fucking city.

Status
Not open for further replies.