all good things (come to an end)

browneyedMAC

sweet? who wants sweet...they all say they want "a nice, sweet girl" ....but what they really mean is they want a freak in the sheets and a "good girl" they can bring home to mommy and daddy....lmao

browneyedMAC

sorry leslie....still kinda new to all of this.....

piper, yeah i know....*sigh*....have you seen previews for that movie about this high school boy that's dating all these different girls..and they all get together and plot against him....sounds intriguing to me...lmao

Piper

Yes it does seem very high school.. but still pretty dang funny. What I really want to see is Miami Vice..... and sexy irish man is the next best thing to a sexy italian one....woohoo..

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
browneyedMAC said:
sweet? who wants sweet...they all say they want "a nice, sweet girl" ....but what they really mean is they want a freak in the sheets and a "good girl" they can bring home to mommy and daddy....lmao

we want both in one package.

actually we want:

Someone who is our intellectual peer, so we can converse.

Someone who is nice when out.

Someone who is FREAKY NASTY when in.

Someone who is indepent enough to handle there own problems, but will still talk to us about them.

browneyedMAC

yeah...i guess so....high school was a good time for me, but long since passed...is that collin ferral? he's yummy that's for damn sure!!!