Americans Oppose Income Redistribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

2minkey

bootlicker
no, she's smart enough to be embarrassed by it. she just doesn't want to admit it, because the "other side" is even more objectionable to her.

Cerise

Sorry, that doesn't prove that there are "close ties" between them.

Does conservative Christianity scare you?

Why are you so intent on avoiding a simple question?

:elaugh2:

There was no answer Obama or McCain saying something has no relation to media bias as they are not the media.

I realize you're just trying to change the topic though so you can continue avoiding this one question.

Is it really that hard for you?

No, ace, as usual you are trying to twist something I said into something I didn't.

Cerise, you started the Bush comparisons here. You obviously didn't have a problem with Bush's close ties to wackos like Falwell and Robertson. Why the hypocrisy now?

That link you quoted was not comparing the President to anyone. It was explaining how public opinion can be shaped by the media's bias.

But, in being the illustration of the adage "liberalism is a mental disorder", please carry on.

Oh, yeah. And why do you hate this country?

Cerise

no, she's smart enough to be embarrassed by it. she just doesn't want to admit it, because the "other side" is even more objectionable to her.

It???? What is this "it" of which you speak????

:winkkiss:

Please. I couldn't be less embarrassed by IT.

See, I will never give an answer that is demanded of me. Asked, maybe. But demanded? :grinno:

*EDIT*Especially to Spike who has been demanding information from me since the 32nd post.*EDIT*

:shrug:

Professur

You guys do know that if you push it too far, they'll draft me again. We all remember how badly that ended last time they did that. The last thing anyone wants is me having the button back, so let's keep the peace.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Beats me. Looks like just a thread for spike and cerise to have a 'slobberknocker' on a nonsensical issue. It might've been important in the first couple of posts, but the second the term 'nutjob' got thrown in, all meaning was lost. Nothing like an ignorant comment spoken in haste/desperation to turn a conversation on its head...

spike

Sorry, that doesn't prove that there are "close ties" between them.

What? You got to be kidding.

You have 4 choices as I see it.

1. You think that the quotes by Robertson are completely reasonable and rational things for a religious leader to say. and that you see nothing wrong with them.

2. You don't think that there any any close ties between Robertson and Bush. Looks like this is the way your headed.

If that's the case just go ahead and tell me you would see nothing wrong with Obama appointing a large number of people to government offices from a single institution run by a leader knnown for saying crazy hateful things.

3. You have a double standard.

4. You actually do have a problem with Bush's ties with Robertson.

Does conservative Christianity scare you?

No.

See, I will never give an answer that is demanded of me. Asked, maybe. But demanded?

Nice try. You've been asking plenty of questions...which I've answered. However you have continously avoided answering one question asked of you.

Instead you completely lost your temper and launched into a bunch of childish insults because you're uncomfortable with the question.

So I'll ask again, why do you think it's ok for Bush to have such close ties to someone like Robertson?

Status
Not open for further replies.