Annual BBQ - unofficial OTC roundup

AlphaTroll

If I make it I sure as hell won't mind where I sleep, as long as you don't leave me all alone in the middle of some weird ass kumbaya singing church group.

Professur

*scratched group singalong off agenda*

Alright, to summarize. Anyone showing up, and not smelling too bad after the trip, will have pickups from whatever terminal you arrive at, and a place to sleep.

*edit* anyone driving can and will, upon request, be met and guided in at a suitably unscary distance from traffic.

MrBishop

Prof and I are both Daddies...read the rule-book...We own busses (Alright, they're minivans, but semantics)

AlphaTroll

Flippet - I read that as you are both dandies..... couldn't figure out what the hell that had to do with anything and then you throw in busses....kinda figured you were on about Priscilla Queen of the Desert :eh:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
MrBishop said:
Prof and I are both Daddies...read the rule-book...We own busses (Alright, they're minivans, but semantics)
Huh-uh, some of us Daddies own Suburbans.

MrBishop

AlphaTroll said:
Flippet - I read that as you are both dandies..... couldn't figure out what the hell that had to do with anything and then you throw in busses....kinda figured you were on about Priscilla Queen of the Desert :eh:

If we were dandies, we'd still have the minivans, but they'd have no windows, a mattress tossed in the back and be called "Fuck-trucks" :)

Also...a bumper sticker saying either
"Think that I drive like a cocksucker? Let me prove you right!"
or
"Thanks for tailgating but if you're gonna get that close to my ass, at least give me a reach-around"

:p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
MrBishop said:
I WISH...can't afford one though :(
Twas really more necessity that being able to afford it. Try packing two adults, 4 adult size children and 2 children in a minivan. The shocks just scream once and give up.

AlphaTroll

MrBishop said:
If we were dandies, we'd still have the minivans, but they'd have no windows, a mattress tossed in the back and be called "Fuck-trucks" :)

Also...a bumper sticker saying either
"Think that I drive like a cocksucker? Let me prove you right!"
or
"Thanks for tailgating but if you're gonna get that close to my ass, at least give me a reach-around"

:p

My mate has a blue love wagon - old beat up VW minibus....we call it 'Wolkie" (Cloud)

Anyway, point is, what's a reach-around?

HomeLAN

PuterTutor said:
Huh-uh, some of us Daddies own Suburbans.

And some of us own station wagons. No way in hell will I own a minivan unless I'm dragged there, kicking and screaming. And my wife dislikes SUV's.

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
My mate has a blue love wagon - old beat up VW minibus....we call it 'Wolkie" (Cloud)

Anyway, point is, what's a reach-around?
now let's think about this...if you were standing behind a man and reached around...what might you find? can we just use our imaginations for the rest or shall i be blunt?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I can handle at least 6 extra warm bodies. It some are willing to tent out, make it an even dozen. No, I'm not kidding.
I'll tent out, if it's truly summer, and if the back door is unlocked at night :alienhuh:

one tick bite on the ass is enough for a lifetime.

A.B.Normal

SPOON!!!
tickspoon1i.jpg