Annual BBQ - unofficial OTC roundup

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I didn't even say nothing about the back-door being unlocked...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I call Prof's place!

I'll also camp out...anytime after the ground is dried out from winter (no, frozen ground does not count as dry ground)...and if the back door of the house is unlocked...I also call sharing a tent with Les!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am reconsidering my "dibs" and am wondering if I should pull up an air-mattress on V2.0's floor *thinks*

She knows who I am by my av...and I would be safe from drunken fools in there :D

Rose

Nixy said:
I am reconsidering my "dibs" and am wondering if I should pull up an air-mattress on V2.0's floor *thinks*

She knows who I am by my av...and I would be safe from drunken fools in there :D

Does that mean you're going to hop around with your tongue hanging out until she recognizes you and agrees? ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Rose said:
Does that mean you're going to hop around with your tongue hanging out until she recognizes you and agrees? ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Les: :brush:

AlphaTroll

I'm confused....Nixy's gonna jump around with her tongue hanging out 'cos Les is brushing her teeth with the door open 'cos PT bit her bum? :confused:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
I'm confused....Nixy's gonna jump around with her tongue hanging out 'cos Les is brushing her teeth with the door open 'cos PT bit her bum? :confused:

HAHAHA!

The brushing teeth smilie I often use as the equivilent of a laughign smilie...I am jumping around with my tongue out so Prof's daughter knows who I am (as she knows me by my av) and lets me sleep on her floor...and Les wants to door left open incase PT decides to bit her bum throughout the night :D

Rose

AlphaTroll said:
Betcha PT won't be attaching copies of his OTC doings to his 'Permission Slip'

:rofl3:

* wonders how many others will have to come up with "Permission Slips" of some kind ... *

unclehobart

How many people are these tents capable of holding? If were talking 3, I know who I want dibs on.

If this tent is a-rockin', don't come a-... just stay the hell out.

Camelyn

Professur said:
*scratched group singalong off agenda*

Alright, to summarize. Anyone showing up, and not smelling too bad after the trip, will have pickups from whatever terminal you arrive at, and a place to sleep.

*edit* anyone driving can and will, upon request, be met and guided in at a suitably unscary distance from traffic.

I have a car for airport/trainstation pick-up, and I can put some people up, if they can put up with me :)

And I live *in * Montreal (just we wee bit west), not in the charming yet very suburban suburbs :) So if you want acces to a night-life...

chcr

Too cute for words
Camelyn said:
I have a car for airport/trainstation pick-up, and I can put some people up, if they can put up with me :)

And I live *in * Montreal (just we wee bit west), not in the charming yet very suburban suburbs :) So if you want acces to a night-life...

Wouldn't access to a night life be pretty much "de riguer" for this group? :lol:

Camelyn

chcr said:
Wouldn't access to a night life be pretty much "de riguer" for this group? :lol:

Whoop whoop! Come on party people, throw your hands in the air. Whoop whoop! :)

Seriously though, we could all just play strip twister in bish's back yard.

chcr

Too cute for words
Camelyn said:
Whoop whoop! Come on party people, throw your hands in the air. Whoop whoop! :)

Seriously though, we could all just play strip twister in bish's back yard.

Like to help you out, Cam, but after throwing myself to the pavement at high rates of speed in my youth I am now nearly as limber as a dried stick.