anyone fancy a hunt?

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Crap! I forgot to hold up the can of Raid when I took the pic of the cop car out the windshield. :banghead:
we'll just see if you can flirt your way into the backseat of the cop car, big boy ;)

unclehobart

Inkara1 said:
Crap! I forgot to hold up the can of Raid when I took the pic of the cop car out the windshield. :banghead:
It at least gives you an op to get up close and ask him to throw you in the backseat the hard way. :) Big points in messing with a bobby.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Question: If a friend of mine not from the boards is helping me out can she be the person is some of the pics (like for example...the hullahoop one or something) or does the partner in the pics have to be a member?

tonksy

Nixy said:
Question: If a friend of mine not from the boards is helping me out can she be the person is some of the pics (like for example...the hullahoop one or something) or does the partner in the pics have to be a member?
you are allowed to use team members...but remember to include your mascot.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
oh yes, spots will be in everyshot :D

Just wanted to make sure that the team members could be non-board members :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That is like just submitting an old pic...someone needs to put on said wedding dress for just this purpose (from my understanding)

Put on your mom's wedding dress when you go see her, I'm allowed to use my mom's :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This looks like fun, at first I didn't understand what the game was about, i might join. :D

my mascot would be a nokia 1100 cell phone (something i always carry), I'll start posting pictures in a few days, and i'm pretty sure i'll suck at this :D :D :D

what's a 45?? (a gun?)

Mirlyn

Luis G said:
This looks like fun, at first I didn't understand what the game was about, i might join. :D

my mascot would be a nokia 1100 cell phone (something i always carry), I'll start posting pictures in a few days, and i'm pretty sure i'll suck at this :D :D :D

what's a 45?? (a gun?)
I'd be delighted to see you join Luis! :D I'm contemplating doing it myself for some fun.

By 45, I meant 45rpm record.
45rpm.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tomorrow my good friend DJB and I shall hunt our hearts out in the downtown of Toronto :D

We are buying day passes for the subway and are SUPER excited :D

tonksy

so...what exactly are elvis glasses? to the best of my knowledge elvis didn't wear lenses....and who is marshalling this thing anyway? i'm wondering if all of my submissions are up to par.

Inkara1

I'm just uploading what I think is acceptable. I plan to bitch loudly if they're not considered "up to par." :D