anyone fancy a hunt?

tonksy

this is tons of fun...are we going to do this again? i think the victor should write the next list...that way everyone will get to play...it's looking like either inky's or my team is in the lead and i know i wouldn't mind writing the next list :D

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
So if the winner writes the list, is the list writer required to sit that round out?
well...if someone writes the list and then does too good at it it would look mighty suspicious wouldn't it? but i'd hate to have to sit one out.

Mirlyn

Inkara1 said:
So if the winner writes the list, is the list writer required to sit that round out?
I'd say participate, but perhaps not be considered for first place. :)

Inkara1

Hey, Tonks, how many points are you up to so far, anyway? I'm at 229. If I could only find some beavers, I'd be in business.

I think I know where I could find "some other beaver," but I'm concerned about running into problems with image content rules. If I had to use the mosaic effect over most of the picture, it would make it hard to tell if I get my 20 points or not.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Hey, Tonks, how many points are you up to so far, anyway? I'm at 229. If I could only find some beavers, I'd be in business.

I think I know where I could find "some other beaver," but I'm concerned about running into problems with image content rules. If I had to use the mosaic effect over most of the picture, it would make it hard to tell if I get my 20 points or not.
somewhere's in the 270 range...i'll recount later.
i was thinking the same thing about the beaver business...a willing policeman would be a huge amount of pointa as well.

Camelyn

Inkara1 said:

Hey guys? Not that I'm noted for my purity of thought, (in fact, I think the last pure thought I had happened so long ago that Micheal Jackson was still black and mostly male at the time) but y'all do know that this...

ps35408f.jpg

...could qualify as "some other beaver", and won't give Mirlyn's site an R rating?:D ;)

tonksy

Camelyn said:
Hey guys? Not that I'm noted for my purity of thought, (in fact, I think the last pure thought I had happened so long ago that Micheal Jackson was still black and mostly male at the time) but y'all do know that this...

ps35408f.jpg

...could qualify as "some other beaver", and won't give Mirlyn's site an R rating?:D ;)
yeah...and i sorted through my bags of beanie babies because i was just sure i had a beanie beaver....turned out to be a fucking sea lion :cuss:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inky: Were you asking why you haven't seen my pics yet?? I haven't even got them onto my computer yet, I was sleeping for 12 hours...

Oh, and about doing it again. DJB thinks ya'll should make it bimonthly, or even monthly. She loved it and says she wants to sign up here too :)

MrBishop

WOW!! People over 200pts in this round alone...and we're only tuesday!

Damn...so much for that. I'm only up about 60 pts :( Not enough time and too much work)

Next round.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
no, something about my browser not supporting script's cookies or something...I think my brothers machine (his is hooked up to the modem and i get my net though a cross over cable hooked up to his second ethernet card) is acting like a firewall...

Mirlyn

Nixy said:
no, something about my browser not supporting script's cookies or something...I think my brothers machine (his is hooked up to the modem and i get my net though a cross over cable hooked up to his second ethernet card) is acting like a firewall...
Strange....never heard of that before. Can you use his temorarily?

Or maybe just plain unplug his and go directly to your laptop. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*shakes head*

I was GONNA say "going directly to my laptop requires re-running the cable" then i remembered I can move my laptop...:|

When I get some stuff done that I need to do around here and get some more pics I need to take tonight I'll unhook his for a bit and upload them :)

Mirlyn

Nixy said:
*shakes head*

I was GONNA say "going directly to my laptop requires re-running the cable" then i remembered I can move my laptop...:|

When I get some stuff done that I need to do around here and get some more pics I need to take tonight I'll unhook his for a bit and upload them :)
Cool. :)

kuulani

tonksy said:
this is tons of fun...are we going to do this again? i think the victor should write the next list...that way everyone will get to play...it's looking like either inky's or my team is in the lead and i know i wouldn't mind writing the next list :D

i wanna play the next time!! can someone remind me when it starts up again, pretty please *flutters eyelashes*
:swing: