are you a happy person?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You're pretty optimistic, but you've got a good dash of realism. The world isn't a vale of tears, but it's not the Good Ship Lollipop, either.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You're pretty pessimistic, but you've got a few sparks of hope left somewhere. The world isn't all bad, right?
middle10.gif

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You're pretty optimistic, but you've got a good dash of realism. The world isn't a vale of tears, but it's not the Good Ship Lollipop, either.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
You're as optimistic as they come: We'd see sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows if we looked at the world through your eyes.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I don't care what they say. The glass isn't 'half empty' or 'half full'...Its the WRONG FUCKING SIZE!

Aunty Em

dan said:
so, in conclusion, for this guy the pills were a good sort term solution, but the therapy got him sorted for the long term.

I believe that manic depression is caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain which is why drug therapy was appropriate and effective in this case. It's also a life-long condition which may require more drug treatment in the future.

Reactive depression, caused by life events, from which I suffer is usually treated with therapy. Of course in my case there isn't a solution except the death of my daughter, so the depression continues. I also suffer from anxiety which complicates it further.

Reactive Depression

freako104

pessimist optimist

You're pretty optimistic, but you've got a good dash of realism. The world isn't a vale of tears, but it's not the Good Ship Lollipop, either. Find out more about your positive nature — sign up with Emode!

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i'm just wondering where realists should fit on that scale? maybe it should be a triangle...

AlladinSane

middle9.gif

Aunty Em said:
I believe that manic depression is caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain which is why drug therapy was appropriate and effective in this case. It's also a life-long condition which may require more drug treatment in the future.
I've done those tests. No chemical reson for me. I think I could keep it under control if only I had a little more luck. Even my therapyst said the last time we met she thinks I'm on te right path...