Arizona moving towards police state

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

Are you saying that Northern European genes are superior to whatever racial background your wife comes from and that people without European genes aren't normal?
Yes, clearly my genes are superior to yours, whatever flawed linage you may come from.

Of FIVE kids we only have one with dark hair and brown eyes, we keep her secluded in her bedroom at all times. She eats with the dog.

Hows your genetically faltered family coming along? :retard:

ResearchMonkey

Bullshit liberals fucked up the whole situation in the first place, we're just here to mop it all up.

Enjoy your deportation.

holbert.jpg

Gotholic

On a related note with the OP, I thought I read awhile ago that the Arizona police force is going to be federalized. Anyone know about it?

ResearchMonkey

You know Spike, maybe you're right. Lets look to a liberal solution. We put all the legal citizens into a thumb-print data base attached to their ADL. If their thumb passes the hand held scanner they are free to go on their way. If not, we detain them until we can determine their country of origin. If it's not the US, we box'em up and ship them home immediately (unless they wanted for crimes elsewhere). Out of state people can be checked thru NCIC and their own DMV's.

We could set up thumb print check points like for DUI's only this would be for citizenship only. They could send out task forces anywhere; sidewalks, flea markets, union halls, public parks, hospitals, welfare, etc.

The great thing is that EVERYONE is subject the citizen test, Pollocks, Russians, Kenyans and Mexicans. -- Equal treatment for all.

Wrap it qwickly so life can get back to normal for the legal citizens of Az.

Sound like a good plan!

spike

Yes, clearly my genes are superior to yours, whatever flawed linage you may come from.

Of FIVE kids we only have one with dark hair and brown eyes, we keep her secluded in her bedroom at all times. She eats with the dog.

Hows your genetically faltered family coming along? :retard:

So you completely failed to address the questions at all. Here I'll post them again.

"Are you saying that Northern European genes are superior to whatever racial background your wife comes from and that people without European genes aren't normal? That would sound pretty racist."

"The pic doesn't actually show the number of people who support Aztlan. It shows the latino population of the US. So the question is what point where you trying to make by showing the latino population?"

You ready yet?

spike

Bullshit liberals fucked up the whole situation in the first place, we're just here to mop it all up.

Naw, conservatives just fucked up the whole situation and went all fascist. The liberals are going to have to clean this up and restore the liberties.

Enjoy your deportation.

I don't live in AZ. I do have some relatives in Tuscon though. If I need to visit the state again I'll be sure to carry my papers everywhere I go like a good little Nazi though.

Not sure where you were going with that one.

You know Spike, maybe you're right. Lets look to a liberal solution. We put all the legal citizens into a thumb-print data base attached to their ADL. If their thumb passes the hand held scanner they are free to go on their way. If not, we detain them until we can determine their country of origin. If it's not the US, we box'em up and ship them home immediately (unless they wanted for crimes elsewhere). Out of state people can be checked thru NCIC and their own DMV's.

We could set up thumb print check points like for DUI's only this would be for citizenship only. They could send out task forces anywhere; sidewalks, flea markets, union halls, public parks, hospitals, welfare, etc.

The great thing is that EVERYONE is subject the citizen test, Pollocks, Russians, Kenyans and Mexicans. -- Equal treatment for all.

Wrap it qwickly so life can get back to normal for the legal citizens of Az.

Sounds like another incredibly fascist idea to me. No you can't have my thumbprint, no you can't randomly detain me, and no the SS can't harass me at a public park when I'm doing nothing wrong.

Sorry no. Freedom.

spike

Oh, right. Sorry. With your history, I just thought you needed the civics lesson.

I realize that you, as a mod, were trying to make a personal insult there and I have noted and recorded the attempt.

I am able to remember our histories and realize that the lessons pretty much always go in the other direction so I suppose it really wasn't very insulting.

ResearchMonkey

In 24 hours you posted....
Naw, conservatives just fucked up the whole situation and went all fascist.
Sounds like another incredibly fascist idea to me.
......legally defend themselves from this fascist crap.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Arizona turning fascist is not really good change.
No, you made that up...must be a fascist thing.
The fascist part is more where all citizens need can't leave the house
... a country with a more fascist feel to it though. I'll come u.....
A bullshit fascist state law is still a bullshit fascist state law.
No, it's fascist anti-American crap. .....
....I can understand why the fascist-right would support it, ....
.....want to change America into a fascist state .....
1269397004272.jpg

So you completely failed to address the questions at all. Here I'll post them again.

"Are you saying that Northern European genes are superior to whatever racial background your wife comes from and that people without European genes aren't normal? That would sound pretty racist."

"The pic doesn't actually show the number of people who support Aztlan. It shows the latino population of the US. So the question is what point where you trying to make by showing the latino population?"

You ready yet?
Well lets see here. Certainly we can agree that there are many measurable traits by which we can differentiate races and even regions if one looks close enough. Each race or group of traits has its own advantages.

With that said^; I would say, phenomenologically speaking, that I am normal and you are not. I'm quite happy with my genetic encoding and I simply couldn't imagine myself as any other race or breed. Are you upset with your race? You really shouldn't be, accept who you are as you are and others will accept you too, God has a plan for you. (caveat: provided you don't whine like a bitch about it all the goddamn time, nobody likes a chronic "victim")
1272160168895.jpg

Naw, conservatives just fucked up the whole situation and went all fascist. The liberals are going to have to clean this up and restore the liberties.
No. It was the liberals who cratered this mess by slacking on the existing laws and allowing the current situation develop via appeasement and proactively subverting the the American way of life by giving illegals other peoples money. OUR money.

WE, the conservatives are going to restore law and order, no longer will the vile criminals cross the borders illegally. We will however welcome those qualified and determined enough to join this great nation provided they are willing to love this nation (be glad you're already a citizen). It will require effort and hard work, millions have done it in much tougher times.

I don't live in AZ. I do have some relatives in Tuscon though. If I need to visit the state again I'll be sure to carry my papers everywhere I go like a good little Nazi though.
I assure you all those years as a brown shirt will be of benefit for you in this endeavor.

I'm am however confident you'll be fine in Tuscon as long as you're light skinned and can speak a good American dialect when you want to.

Sounds like another incredibly fascist idea to me. No you can't have my thumbprint, no you can't randomly detain me, and no the SS can't harass me at a public park when I'm doing nothing wrong.
I thought you liked the nat'l ID card idea. Health care, you like it too, why don't you trust the gov't with a silly thumbprint when they will already have photos of your last colonoscopy? That's a bit more personal IMHO, but then again I don't share my butt-hole with just any nancy.

I realize that you, as a mod, were trying to make a personal insult there and I have noted and recorded the attempt.
I'm going to guess that your "butt-hurt-book" is bigger than most phone books.
attachment.php

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

WOW!!!! You read between the lines so well, except that part where I wasn't insulting you, I was pointing out you native liberal character flaw.

spike

With that said^; I would say, phenomenologically speaking, that I am normal and you are not. I'm quite happy with my genetic encoding and I simply couldn't imagine myself as any other race or breed. Are you upset with your race?

I'm quite happy with my race. So now if you could just answer the questions you've avoided twice already...

1. "Are you saying that Northern European genes are superior to whatever racial background your wife comes from and that people without European genes aren't normal?

2. "The pic doesn't actually show the number of people who support Aztlan. It shows the latino population of the US. So the question is what point where you trying to make by showing the latino population?"

Two questions. You ready yet?

No. It was the liberals who cratered this mess by slacking on the existing laws and allowing the current situation develop

No, the conservatives have created a mess right now by giving up the liberties and freedoms of all the people of AZ.

I thought you liked the nat'l ID card idea. Health care, you like it too, why don't you trust the gov't with a silly thumbprint when they will already have photos of your last colonoscopy?

No, I'm not a fascist encouraging giving up freedom in AZ and I realize you made up that bit about healthcare reform publishing your colonoscopy photos to the government.

I know you where trying to change the subject again to some fantasy shit but if you could just focus on those two questions up there we could move along.

ResearchMonkey

I can't even think of a good reason why I would discuss issues between my wife I with a racist bigot. Someone who who seemingly places great value and focus on the social perception of some individual or groups race. What a bigoted mind one must have to let their ideological world revolve around race-this and race-that.

Why do you feel one race needs protection or benefit over another? I do not see why race is an issue period. Race related laws should done away with 100% as they are in themselves racist. Oh thats right, you vote Democrat, the racist party. I celareate life in full spectrum color not though the spectral prism you live in.

I have answered your question already, its not my fault if you have cognitive dissonance that make its difficult for you. That my friend is your issue.

with that ^ said -- I have GREAT genes, the best I could ever want. My wife has freckles, she's a little short and wears glasses to drive at night otherwise she has fantastic genes too. Also her feet look like Barney Rubble's ....but I can live with that.

Now let talk some more about your significant others genetic defectives, maybe we can help.

1272227122794.gif

spike

I can't even think of a good reason why I would discuss issues between my wife I with a racist bigot. Someone who who seemingly places great value and focus on the social perception of some individual or groups race. What a bigoted mind one must have to let their ideological world revolve around race-this and race-that.

You made that up. My world does not revolve around race. You are simply avoiding the questions again.

Here's the two questions you are avoiding. They are asked pretty clearly.

1. "Are you saying that Northern European genes are superior to whatever racial background your wife comes from and that people without European genes aren't normal?

This is a YES/No type question although any elaboration would be welcome.

2. "The pic doesn't actually show the number of people who support Aztlan. It shows the latino population of the US. So the question is what point where you trying to make by showing the latino population?"

This is pretty clear too.

Are you ready to answer these two questions yet? I know you kind of dug yourself into a hole but you can do it.

MrBishop

Well, my wife's last name was Romero until we got married
Does she carry her birth certificate and citizenship papers wherever she goes?

Ya know..maybe that "National ID Card" thing that you people are always up in arms about should be implemented.

That'd solve a lot of problems, eh.

ResearchMonkey

As if I exist to pleasure you in games that exist in only your little mind. You have your answers you just can't seem to accept them, that is quite clear. Really son, any power you believe you have to demand anything is a delusion of grandeur.

Oh it's true, you adore race issues. You love an opportunity to split races into factions and pit them against each other in the name of equality. I simply do not see any reason for one race to receive any preferential treatment all. And for that you believe I am racist, which I am not. I do however believe that it's OK for individuals to be openly racist.

Sad really, that you believe that all XXXXX types are specific blocks of Borg, that all gays must march to homosexual agenda. Really, you need to see people as individuals with independent ideas and lives unique to the person.

Like Roy Ashburn, you seems to believe he was betraying "his people" becuase he didn't vote "the gay agenda" like a good little nazi faggot. I know Roy, he's a good guy and it wasn't exactly a big secret that he was gay. Of course you can't see past that he might have values separate from the Jack-Boot Folsom Street crowd. -- and for that you attack him and make shit up. Nice!

1272146378876.gif

ResearchMonkey

Does she carry her birth certificate and citizenship papers wherever she goes?

Ya know..maybe that "National ID Card" thing that you people are always up in arms about should be implemented.

That'd solve a lot of problems, eh.
Speaking of birth certificates, I sure would like to see Obama's. -- hehe

No she doesn't carry a BC with her; I carry two gov't issued ID's at all times, my wife carry's' FOUR. As it is in California, we have a thumb print already attached to CDL. Our other ID's have considerably more attached to them.

I think Nat'l ID idea suxors. However states are free to issue ID's as they see fit.

Still, I have yet to see what is racist about this law, it doesn't say anything about targeting just mezzicans. Its an across-the-board law that covers all races equally, mexico just happens to be next door.

MrBishop

Still, I have yet to see what is racist about this law, it doesn't say anything about targeting just mezzicans. Its an across-the-board law that covers all races equally, mexico just happens to be next door.

So..you're as likely to see Italians stopped on the street and asked for ID/BC as you would someone who appears of latin origins?

Somehow, I don't think that even you believe that illusion.

spike

.You have your answers you just can't seem to accept them.

Here's the questions...

Feel free to link to the answers. Or you could answer them for the first time. Don't be scared.

ResearchMonkey

So..you're as likely to see Italians stopped on the street and asked for ID/BC as you would someone who appears of latin origins?

Somehow, I don't think that even you believe that illusion.

If Italy was the nation next door flooding in criminals, sure I would expect to see more Italians being stopped. It just happens that Mexico is next door so one would expect to see more Mexicans approached. I expect anyone who appears or speaks in a manner that is not congruent with a United States citizen to be questioned until they get the mess cleaned up.

BTW I believe "Latinos" are the Italian genetic influence in Mexicans, Hispanic is Spanish.

1272265962012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.