Back to the 80's

Altron

When I first drove my Mazda, it has PS, but the fluid was dry, so it didn't really work, so I had to put my arms into it. Wasn't so bad as the Land Yacht without PS... when it would stall while moving and I lost PS, it took a LOT to steer that 5,000 pound monster.

I've only driven the baby without PS once, when I stalled going downhill (It was like my first time driving it, now I'm almost as smooth as butter), and it was alright to drive.

Sharky

LOL - typical OTC thread: three intertwined conversations, regarding computer mice, power steering, and bugs. :lol2:

Speaking of bugs, a while back I stepped into the shower and was standing there with my head under the stream when something large crawled over my foot. I looked down to see one of these: image linked to protect the squeamish.

It wasn't that exact species, but it was approximately the same size. :eek5:

I screamed like a little girl. :disgust2:

In Florida you quickly learn to shake out your towel before putting it up to your face, and you shake out your skivvies before donning them, and you check under your pillows and peek under the sheets before you climb in bed. All of these habits have paid off more than once. All you subtropical - tropical dwellers know of which I speak. :grinyes:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I have never seen one like those over here. Maybe my city is out of bugs :shrug:

karlwb

Well, back to the mouse...

what you need to do is clean your ball's - what I mean to say is you need to remove your ball and scrape all of the gunge off the little rollers inside the mouse where the ball was - just like in the good old days.

Hi Leslie :D

Cheers,

Karl

Aunty Em

Awww, what a cute little bug... they used to bring those to Katie's school for the kids to see and touch...they're tickly! :)

BlurOfSerenity

hey, i have a bug-identification question! when going through old clothes and just generally belongings i haven't rummaged through for a while, i find these little exoskeletons that are teeny-tiny, and yellowish and kind of... springy looking. they're tiny. they belong to these... creatures... i've seen alive a few times. slightly redsish, also very tiny (a couple mm's probably), little body-segments visible... anyone know what the hel these things are? they seem to like clothing.

and on the note of the original post... when i don't have a scrollwheel, i arrow-down! and it's great for lappies.

tonksy

I might even be cool with it in a bug zoo but crawling across my foot in a moment of disrobement? ***EEEK!***