Batton down the hatches

tonksy

Playa? Um...no. That would require some intelligence. He was a good natured burnout that was attractive with a nice tight ass. He also lived in the same apartment complex as Red and was friends with 2 of my male best friends at the time.

simplyred

Inkara1 said:
So is the guy a playa then?

Whoahahahah Hahaha hahah

Bra ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mowoaha ha ha ha haha

*breathes
*gets up off the floor
*smooths out suit
*sits back at computer

No, he is not a player. Just an incredibly lucky man who happened to fall upon two incredibly stunning women (and might I add temp. insane) at two seperate times. He was not a player, just in the right place at the right time.

I was kinda meana to him too. I kept going over there to hang with Dan and what's her name, and the dog....

simplyred

tonksy said:
Playa? Um...no. That would require some intelligence. He was a good natured burnout that was attractive with a nice tight ass. He also lived in the same apartment complex as Red and was friends with 2 of my male best friends at the time.

...and a good pair of legs *remembering former body of youth

tonksy

:laugh5: Red? Your karma message? I did! But it was logistics, man...he wouldn't have fit on the daybed, he was very tall.

simplyred

OH gimme a break! So were a few boys on that ship, but I wouldn't throw them out of my daybed for comfort! :D

At least you gave the courtsey 8 hr stay...I snuk out!

tonksy

simplyred said:
OH gimme a break! So were a few boys on that ship, but I wouldn't throw them out of my daybed for comfort! :D

At least you gave the courtsey 8 hr stay...I snuk out!
I didn't throw him out, I never let him in. Our escapades were on the couch and floor of the living room. When it was over I said "Well thanks, I'm off to bed now".

simplyred

Slim Pickens said:
*wanders off humming "Memories" after snorking Gatorade all over his desk:bgpimp:

You need not begin remembering who I did and did not kick out of my daybed mr. roomie! (that's kinda weird to tell your now boyfriend) :confused:

simplyred

tonksy said:
I didn't throw him out, I never let him in. Our escapades were on the couch and floor of the living room. When it was over I said "Well thanks, I'm off to bed now".

Escapades...as in more than one? :tomato: That is for you...DUMMY! 5.2 seconds doesn't get any longer T, I don't care how you count it!!!

tonksy

*wonders if Slim reeeeaaaally wants to walk down that memory lane himself. Hell, I'll shudder in horror for the places he's been for him.

Slim Pickens

*does his best to forget those whom Red AND Tonks kicked out of bed, and resumes cleaning the new batch of Gatorade on his desk:p

tonksy

simplyred said:
Escapades...as in more than one? :tomato: That is for you...DUMMY! 5.2 seconds doesn't get any longer T, I don't care how you count it!!!
Ha! I got him good and drunk so that once he finally got it up it took awhile to come down....oh god...:tmi:

simplyred

tonksy said:
Ha! I got him good and drunk so that once he finally got it up it took awhile to come down....oh god...:tmi:

:roll: He was all good until I called him Big Daddy... shit :eek2: we need to stop!