Batton down the hatches

HomeLAN

Slight cloud cover, but it'll hit 80 here as well.

I think ekahs retsam's storms are gonna get us tomorrow, though.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Slim Pickens said:
Sunny in the 80's here:dance:

*runs a quick conversion*

That's 27C! DAMN YOU! I want to wear my capris, sandals and tanktop today!! It's only 5C and rainy here :mope:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*curses you all*

*doesn't care about the damn maples anymore, wants good weather*

HomeLAN

Yeah, but our pollen count is currently 3,200. Anything over 120 is extreme. Monday's count was 5,861.

Whee!

HomeLAN

:D

When I got above 20 MPH this morning, there was a yellow sandstorm off my hood.

Welcome to Atlanta!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Pollen doesn't bother me...and I think my mom is only allergic to ragweed so we should be good!

tonksy

Nix? It may not bother you in normal amount but around here almost everybody has some kind of reaction from the overkill. If you're lucky it's just some sinus pressure or post nasal drip.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Ragweed is August. We get a ton of that, too.

Yeah...August...damn...her allergies are bad enough here. I remember one year she didn't start taking the meds well enough in advance, she was in agony all of Aug. Although, the one year that she spent 3 weeks of Aug in Newfoundland was probably the best summer for her allergies since they don't really have that much there (doesn't really get warm enough for everything to get overrun).

HomeLAN

According to an article is today's local rag, if we aren't the worst spot in the country for pollen allergies, we're probably tied for it.

MrBishop

Nixy said:
*runs a quick conversion*

That's 27C! DAMN YOU! I want to wear my capris, sandals and tanktop today!! It's only 5C and rainy here :mope:
Feh..it's 2 now in good'ol MTL, raining and turning to snow later. Welcome to April :p

Dammit! I want Nixy to wear hr capris, sandles and tanktop! :la: