Batton down the hatches

simplyred

I gave up two things so I could be successful. I ate a bunch of fruit but it is so HOT here I sweated out all the good juices, and am hungry...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
I gave up two things so I could be successful. I ate a bunch of fruit but it is so HOT here I sweated out all the good juices, and am hungry...

No AC?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nixy said:
Fine, I'll take some humidity...at 27 it won't be as bad as it gets here in in July/Aug when it's over 40 with the humidity...

Try over 40 without considering the humidity.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
Yes, lots of windows in this place so it's hard to cool. My boss gets depressed without sunlight and salespeople tend to produce better in natural light. (silly but proven)

Wow...that is shitty.

I remember one summer I shared an office with a lady who was going through memopause and the hot flashes that come with it. We had our own AC control (luckily) and because she had pull anytime it didn't work quite right it was fixed within the day. I liked wearing sweater everyday (beat sweating to death)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
Try over 40 without considering the humidity.

I'm not saying we have it worse than you guys...just saying that because it gets over 40 with humidity I think I could handle red's current weather situation and would enjoy it more than my current weather situation...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
I'm coooooooooooold :errrr:

You guys getting rain too?

It was suppose to be warm this weekend and now it' looks like next wed before it's warm enough for sandals...and it's suppose to be cloudy that day :(

simplyred

Nixy said:
Wow...that is shitty.

I remember one summer I shared an office with a lady who was going through memopause and the hot flashes that come with it. We had our own AC control (luckily) and because she had pull anytime it didn't work quite right it was fixed within the day. I liked wearing sweater everyday (beat sweating to death)

I'll sweat all day as long as the sales come in.

simplyred

Nixy said:
What do you sell? If you don't mind my asking.

Brinks Home Security Systems. Sounds a little lame, but our owner is a genius. Our company (Alliance Security Systems, LLC) is sister company to Alliance Real Estate LLC. So we have access to all homes closing in the area. What is the first thing people think about when they purchase a home? Protecting it! Espically here where Katrina and Rita have displaced so many people and crime rates have risen. We have three offices across the state and right now the President aka my best friend and CFO are at conference. I am gunning for a promo so I am pushing HARD for my team to produce while they are out of town.

HomeLAN

simplyred said:
Brinks Home Security Systems. Sounds a little lame, but our owner is a genius. Our company (Alliance Security Systems, LLC) is sister company to Alliance Real Estate LLC. So we have access to all homes closing in the area.

Instant distribution channel. That's the intelligent way to expand product line.

He oughtta get into title searches, too.

simplyred

HomeLAN said:
Instant distribution channel. That's the intelligent way to expand product line.

He oughtta get into title searches, too.

Realtors typically have two jobs so many of our realtors are also loan originators, do title searches, ect...he incorporates that into the Real Estate company via that ave. Less work on him

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nixy said:
I'm not saying we have it worse than you guys...just saying that because it gets over 40 with humidity I think I could handle red's current weather situation and would enjoy it more than my current weather situation...

I'm just saying we got it really bad :(

chcr

Too cute for words
Evidently the northern suburbs of Nashville have suffered extensive damage. We're south, but it looks like a severe thunderstorm is headed this way. It looks like it'll miss us to the north. I'll keep you posted as I can. :shrug: Lots of reports on news radio, I don't have access to a TV right here.

chcr

Too cute for words
Sounds like Dixon county (the area that was hit so badly earlier in the week) is getting some more.