Batton down the hatches

alex

They let us outta work early because of the impending severe weather conditions.....and I'm on vacation all next week :beardbng: :toast: :p

alex

There were two supercells side by side with 'naders. Probably already moved thru Nashville. Looks like it's getting funky down in Mississippi now...headed my way. Gonna be a long night.

chcr

Too cute for words
Well, I made it home (skipped the gym tonight). Got stuck in a pretty bad hailstorm but the tornado went south of us. I'll have to have the insurance co. out to look at the roof. I took some pics, I'll post 'em after a while.

Professur

*looks outside*

Hmmm. It's raining. No hail. No tornados. No reason to call the insurance at all.

That mobile home is only getting more expensive, folks. Get in while the price is still low.

Professur

Screw that. They'd want to move it into one of your hazard zones, instead of the common sense practice of moving the people out of it.

alex

I can't read French :grinno:

How much land comes with those listings?

How much land comes with yours?

Professur

Well, the land ..... doesn't come with it. The land's rented. My land is about 30x80. And I just found out from that, that I'm paying a helluva lot less than one of my neighbours is. Wow, he's getting reamed. I'm only paying $165, and I just renewed the lease for the next two years at $167.