Batton down the hatches

simplyred

I bought a Chevy Trailblazer two weeks ago. On the lot it was covered in Pollen (just because anything that sits still longer than 2 seconds is). The next day the dealership detailed it. I picked it up after work, but it sat too long and was covered in pollen again. Today the guy that comes to the office to wash the cars washed mine...I actually thought I owned a goldish colored car. No, it's a whole different color all together. And not only do we have pollen, in Louisiana, we have mold growing on our mildew too.

tonksy

Yeah...my mildew and mold allergy is not as much as a problem here. It's just the pollen overload...not to mention that there is many many more varieties of pollen creating plant life here than in Louisiana...but once spring is over I can breath a sigh of relief until August.

simplyred

tonksy said:
Yeah...my mildew and mold allergy is not as much as a problem here. It's just the pollen overload...not to mention that there is many many more varieties of pollen creating plant life here than in Louisiana...but once spring is over I can breath a sigh of relief until August.

Oh but we have Lugustrum (check spelling) bushes! You know those damn bushes people plant for privacy. They smell like crap and invite the Mucinex Monster to move into your head. Those damn bushed don't die if you cut them down, dig them up, and pour crawfish boil juices all over them. They just blooooooooooooom!

tonksy

simplyred said:
Oh but we have Lugustrum (check spelling) bushes! You know those damn bushes people plant for privacy. They smell like crap and invite the Mucinex Monster to move into your head. Those damn bushed don't die if you cut them down, dig them up, and pour crawfish boil juices all over them. They just blooooooooooooom!
Here it's Bradford pears, the Cherry trees, Ash, and Elm.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
Oh no my friend you can't have one without the other! *note, see corrupted wish game in Kiddie Korner. :devious:

Fine, I'll take some humidity...at 27 it won't be as bad as it gets here in in July/Aug when it's over 40 with the humidity...

simplyred

Nixy said:
Fine, I'll take some humidity...at 27 it won't be as bad as it gets here in in July/Aug when it's over 40 with the humidity...

try 102 F with 100% humidity pizza lover

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
try 102 F with 100% humidity pizza lover

Oh I'm not saying we have it worse then you :p

Just saying the weather you have now would be tolerable for me :p

simplyred

Nixy said:
Oh I'm not saying we have it worse then you :p

Just saying the weather you have now would be tolerable for me :p

No, I didn't think you were....I was just trying to find a reason to say pizza lover since you wished yucky aspargus on me.... :devious:

Besides, you always want what you can't have right?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
No, I didn't think you were....I was just trying to find a reason to say pizza lover since you wished yucky aspargus on me.... :devious:

Besides, you always want what you can't have right?

hahahaha mmmmmm pizza

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
I know, I'm sooo hungry. And I have pizza for lunch, but it has meat all over it and it's Friday in lent!!!

*is so glad she isn't catholic*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I tried the giving up something for lent thing...I failed miserably.

mmmm left over lipton noodles...chicken fingers are in the toaster oven now too. It's not pizza but it's something.