BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

Inkara1

Shadowfax said:
love the shirts, unc! :D :cool:
I tend to get the same reaction for my shirt collection, too. Especially after I cut my hair real short for the first time. I posted a picture to show everyone what it looked like... and instead of people commenting on my new look, they complimented my shirts.

Raven

Annoying SOB
I have no pics of the BBQs (on account of lack of batteries for my camera after cam and mirlyn got to them first....grrrr) but I do have a gallery of the pics I have taken in my 4 weeks here....just have another couple of galleries to upload :)

It was really cool to finally meet everyone....it was a blast (apologies to Uki on the quiet front....3 days straight drinking + 8 hours sleep total = tired brit). I hope that in the not too distant future we can do that again sometime :)

Mirlyn

Raven said:
I have no pics of the BBQs (on account of lack of batteries for my camera after cam and mirlyn got to them first....grrrr) but I do have a gallery of the pics I have taken in my 4 weeks here....just have another couple of galleries to upload :)

It was really cool to finally meet everyone....it was a blast (apologies to Uki on the quiet front....3 days straight drinking + 8 hours sleep total = tired brit). I hope that in the not too distant future we can do that again sometime :)
Dude, I forgot to ask! Shoulda yelled at me! I had like three extra sets man....

T'was a blast indeed. :D

I can host and throw together gallery tonight for everyone to upload their own set of pics if its easier.

Stop Laughing

OK, time for me to raid the gallery myself, get some developed, I definitely wanna framed pic of our group pic, and the rest of the pics to show and prove all my naysayers about this trip how wrong they were. :D

BeardofPants

Yeah? What were the naysayers sayin' exactly? That they'd all be a buncha weirdos...? Well, in case ya hadn't noticed.... :rofl3:;)

BeardofPants

*sniffs haughtily* I can't be expected to read everyone's mind, y'know, and there's only so much information in a wallet left in the odd pair of pants. *turns nose up in the air Hermione-style*

;)

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
we're home. we're tired. it was a blast. thanks paul and nat.
*yawns

I'm glad everyone got home safe and sound. We had a blast, but damn it felt good to have the house to ourselves yesterday. We love you all, and it was great having a full house, but i'm entertained out!

Stop Laughing

I'm enjoying my day off today before I go back tomorrow morning at 7 AM (same time as I woke up about the entire weekend, I can't sleep in anymore if I try :( ), but it'll be cut short, my grandmother's got some problems cause she's not feeling well and hasn't paid her bills (this isn't new) but we certainly don't want her to be late with her insurance and nursing home policy if she's gonna get any worse, so I gotta take off in a little while to straighten it out best I can. While I'm pooped from the party, real life still sucks and is worse and more exhausting. Can I come back next week?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Stop Laughing said:
I'm enjoying my day off today before I go back tomorrow morning at 7 AM (same time as I woke up about the entire weekend, I can't sleep in anymore if I try :( ), but it'll be cut short, my grandmother's got some problems cause she's not feeling well and hasn't paid her bills (this isn't new) but we certainly don't want her to be late with her insurance and nursing home policy if she's gonna get any worse, so I gotta take off in a little while to straighten it out best I can. While I'm pooped from the party, real life still sucks and is worse and more exhausting. Can I come back next week?

go get taht straightened out and then relax.

relaxation is good

Stop Laughing

Like I have a choice, it's either that or take out the garbage. At least my grandmother doesn't stink, she's not incontinent (I hope...).

Raven

Annoying SOB
Uki Chick said:
Unless you want to help break down a wall and paint our basement, sure!!!
If I do, can I have milk and cookies?

Seriously though, I really really REALLY wanna go back to Montreal (as the montrealers are all prolly sick of hearing :p)...it's an amazing place and I wouldnt mind living there.