BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AHHHH friday, the wife type person is probbaly getting ready to take our fearless travellers to deepest darkest old montreal, with all the evil craft shops, and art galleries, charm them with her poetry she recites while driving

Ode to the asshole

Don't you know what a flicker is you stupid fuck
get out of my way you asshole truck
Oh My God your driving to slow
I truly wish your gastank to blow

(I am gonna get in trouble for that)

they get a day in a beautiful part of town, while I sit here at work, waiting till 5 when HOPEFULLY the whole crew will be able to meet up.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
HomeLAN said:
I still say you're getting a raw deal.

I am, I really really am!!!

stuck here working (ok stuck here posting on OTC) while they see the town, I know the town I know all the cool stuff!!!!!

I hate work, I want to party!

but I shall strive to overcome and sat I don't work, so I don't have to go to bed before everyone else for once

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
AHHHH friday, the wife type person is probbaly getting ready to take our fearless travellers to deepest darkest old montreal, with all the evil craft shops, and art galleries, charm them with her poetry she recites while driving.

You do know that there will be hell to pay for this little adventure don't you? Right now she's all smiles & laughs, enjoying herself (as she undoubtedly will) but come next week & for some time forth, your little picnic idea will haunt you. She'll deny this of course but mark my words...you will pay :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
You do know that there will be hell to pay for this little adventure don't you? Right now she's all smiles & laughs, enjoying herself (as she undoubtedly will) but come next week & for some time forth, your little picnic idea will haunt you. She'll deny this of course but mark my words...you will pay :D

Yes HER picnic idea will haunt HER

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
FTR, the post is also including the Bish's. As for you Paul, you don't understand wimins very well do you? There's a thread here somewhere... :lol:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
FTR, the post is also including the Bish's. As for you Paul, you don't understand wimins very well do you? There's a thread here somewhere... :lol:

I understand they are an alien and strange lifeform, with diffrent means and methods, so you have to accept and embrace the cultural diffrences

to sum up, i know how to say "yes dear"

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Hey, are you taking them to Upper Canada Village?

Doubt it, old montreal today downtown tonight BBQ tomorrow tamtam sunday morning 'nother bbq sunday afternoon

Stop Laughing

OK, this is my last check-in until I join the mayhem up there later tonight, time to go out and get a few things taken care of and get to the airport early, especially around here, O'Hare's always insane. I get to find out what the 'surprise' is, hmm... ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
THE BUS LEAVES IN 4 HOURS!

I AM SO EXCITED!

*runs around in circles*

I make my excitement even more Chris bought me this BEAUTIFUL TY Angel bear today!! She is GORGEOUS!

*runs around in circles*

*squeels in delight*

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
THE BUS LEAVES IN 4 HOURS!

I AM SO EXCITED!

*runs around in circles*

I make my excitement even more Chris bought me this BEAUTIFUL TY Angel bear today!! She is GORGEOUS!

*runs around in circles*

*squeels in delight*

I have a bunch of loons in my house at the moment. I am lacking sleep! I'm lacking sex, cause i don't want to keep anybody up.

Honestly, we're having a great time. Can't believe I was up at 5:15am to go pick Nixy up, but I'll survive!