BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

Oz

paul_valaru said:
no no no, we where all well behaved adults.....

You mean this bbq isn't a front for a big wife-swapping party? :alienhuh:

Oh, that's a shame.....but at least I don't feel so bad about not buying a plane ticket now :lloyd:

MrBishop

Oz said:

Oh, that's a shame.....but at least I don't feel so bad about not buying a plane ticket now :lloyd:

Of course it is...what? Did you think that BYOB meant anything other than Bring Your Own Birth-control?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Oz said:

DUDE!!!!!!!

swapping?

no, just borrowing

tonksy

that damn leprachaun...;)

we were stopped by the "staties" twice...dunno what for. at the border the lady asks us where we live and where we are going and how long are we staying...then she asks us about what we were bringing and we start to yammer on about kitchen applicances and a carton of cigarettes. you could almost see her eyes roll as she told us "have a nice day"...shame about the oranges we ditched but at least i got to keep my pumpkin seeds.

we are having a nice time...went grocery shopping in french yesterday. that was fun :D drank some new beer and began to amass some beer souveniers from canada :swing:

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
Hey, there was some english, at the sonny and cheap place
:laugh5: sonny and cheap! still cracks me up.

will do, prof...but we didn't bring our address books :d'oh:
pm your number?

we woke up a tad sickly this morning...scratchy throats and swollen glands...dunno if it is the change in air, altitude, temperature, or whatever but we are both a little off...okokok...more off than usual. poor rob's glands are way swollen.