BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

Uki Chick

I see my computer is being used well. Hope you're having fun Tonks. I'll be leaving work in about 20 min. See you at home!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I got my tickets today!!

YAY TICKETS!

Oh, Uki...we get in at 7:05 am now...*hides in fear of Uki's wrath*

I think it's the same bus terminal...we're coming Canada Coach instead of Greyhoudn now...the ticket guy was on crack me thinks...long story I already typed to Paul once today...so I'll tell you later or he can tell you...anyway...7:05am on Sat...prolly same temrinal...will verify that when my phone is working again.

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
I got my tickets today!!

YAY TICKETS!

Oh, Uki...we get in at 7:05 am now...*hides in fear of Uki's wrath*

I think it's the same bus terminal...we're coming Canada Coach instead of Greyhoudn now...the ticket guy was on crack me thinks...long story I already typed to Paul once today...so I'll tell you later or he can tell you...anyway...7:05am on Sat...prolly same temrinal...will verify that when my phone is working again.

Are you joking???? Holy mother fucker. I can't believe I have to leave the house the same time I get up during the week to go to work! And this is a saturday. Don't expect me to be super cheery!!!

Professur

Uki Chick said:
Are you joking???? Holy mother fucker. I can't believe I have to leave the house the same time I get up during the week to go to work! And this is a saturday. Don't expect me to be super cheery!!!

Want me to go get her? Im closer

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
So Prof might come get us now??

LOL, we will let you know, chances are no, cause it would be WAY out of his way to get you drop your crap off at our house, don't worry you will be taken care of *evil laughter*

oops I mean picked up

Professur

I'd just take her straight to Bish's. She could help with the setup, since she'll be all rested, and like.

Just got back to the office now, and I'm pulling out after lunch on anothe south shore job.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
I'd just take her straight to Bish's. She could help with the setup, since she'll be all rested, and like.

Just got back to the office now, and I'm pulling out after lunch on anothe south shore job.

no biggy, we can pick her up, let her get settled, changed, etc.

what time is the BBQ, and deBish, I need directions, or at least an address