BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

Well, so far so good, we'll have plenty of food, all stocked up on stuff.

Tonks and UncleHobart should be at my place by tomorrow evening, StopLaughing will be in on friday and Nixy and her beau on saturday morning! Talk about a full house, but I can't wait!

Gonz, it would be wicked if you would show up! I wouldn't worry about getting jailed.

Professur said:
D'ya need any air matresses? I've a couple of doubles.

We're all good. tonks and rob are set up on the double bed upstairs, Keith (stoplaughing) on the single in the other bedroom and Nicole and Chris will be staying on the futon in the basement. All is good, but if someone else last minutes shows, I'll let you know if I need it!

Gonz said:
Damn, I'm on vacation this week. I really ought to show up & scare the kiddies, worry the adults & rattle the authorities. I'm just worried Canada would jail me for imposing freedom :jump:

Are you kidding...we'd open up our le...er....arms to the mighty American dollar :)

It'd be a blast t' have you up here...and hell, my driveway can handle an 18-wheeler :D

paul_valaru said:
the house starts filling up tomorrow... :D

its gonna be fun

I can't wait!!! :banana: I just wish i didn't have to go pick up the inlaws at the airport on Wednesday night. That's a damn bummer.

Uki Chick said:
I can't wait!!! :banana: I just wish i didn't have to go pick up the inlaws at the airport on Wednesday night. That's a damn bummer.

STUPID IN-LAWS!!!!!

hey wait, that's my mom!!!

Nixy said:
*runs around in circles*

I AM SO EXCITED!

I know how you feel. I feel the same way. By the way, anyone coming to our house, we are not THE VALARU'S. That's just a name Paul picked. We're the Schnider's.

Can't wait to see everyone. Tonks and UncleHobart are on their way to Montreal as we speak.

It's NOT Valaru? :eek: I feel so cheated. :mope:

*BoP is jealous because she lives on the ass-end of the planet, MILES away from Canada. :mope:

paul_valaru said:
the house starts filling up tomorrow... :D

its gonna be fun
would like to be a fly on the wall watching the wrasslin' for the keyboards :devious:

Why don't you broadcast (live) some parts of the meeting?
All you need is a fast connection and a webcam.

Back