Big date tonight...

ClaireBear

Banned
C'mon TG... dish it!

*CB slips into her polar bear PJ's, grabs icecream out of the freezer and two spoons*

Here... have a spoon...

I'm all ears for the girly stuff... :swing:

tank girl

Professur said:
My point exactly. Happened to me on a school bus when I was 7. Never did manage to shake it.

ha ha. Sex on the brain?

Romantically, if that still exists?

We went to get a pizza and then we
we had a picnic (ie. pizza and red wine :D) on a quiet little beach overlooking the bay and the sunset, and then we went to the botanical gardens and it was really, really deserted because it is the middle of the week - and because it was such a clear night we lay down and looked at the stars. Then to top the night off he took me to see his "surprise"..by then it was pitch dark and we went to this walkway they have by a stream which has dozens of glow-worms on its banks - it was the most incredible thing I've seen. Absolutely amazing. And all the time we couldn't stop talking and laughing.

Valentines has come early for me...perhaps I'll finally actually have one for the first time in my life!

mush-mushy-mush-mush

:blush:

ClaireBear

Banned
tank girl said:
ha ha. Sex on the brain?

Romantically, if that still exists?

We went to get a pizza and then we
we had a picnic (ie. pizza and red wine :D) on a quiet little beach overlooking the bay and the sunset, and then we went to the botanical gardens and it was really, really deserted because it is the middle of the week - and because it was such a clear night we lay down and looked at the stars. Then to top the night off he took me to see his "surprise"..by then it was pitch dark and we went to this walkway they have by a stream which has dozens of glow-worms on its banks - it was the most incredible thing I've seen. Absolutely amazing. And all the time we couldn't stop talking and laughing.

Valentines has come early for me...perhaps I'll finally actually have one for the first time in my life!

mush-mushy-mush-mush

:blush:

Oh my God!

*CB holds back the tears... and shovels the ice cream at a faster rate into her mouth*

Thats just beautiful... perfect... amazing...

I hope that I'll get to experience anything like that... :hug:

Thats great... really great...

*brushing tears from eyes and opening second ice cream...*

This tubs just for me...

tank girl

Professur said:
Love at first sight, actually. I finally gave in and married her.

Aww. When you were 7?!! :eek:

that is groovy. :brow: Unfortunately I think was still playing with "my little pony's" and cabbage patch dolls and climbing trees at seven. Though that doesn't include those several innocent games of "Catch and Kiss"...

Nope, I hated boys back then almost as much as I sometimes do now :D when I'm not in lurve that is...

I even kicked one right in the goolies. You wouldn't have wanted to mess with me back then, I can tell you that... :devious:

now :erm: wheres that Icecream C.B???? :p

ClaireBear

Banned
tank girl said:
Nope, I hated boys back then almost as much as I sometimes do now :D

I even kicked one right in the goolies. You wouldn't have wanted to mess with me back then, I can tell you that... :devious:

Hey... don't knock it! Some guys pay for that kind of shit!

Good money too... so I'm told! :p :D

Professur

tank girl said:
Aww. When you were 7?!! :eek:

that is groovy. :brow: Unfortunately I think was still playing with "my little pony's" and cabbage patch dolls and climbing trees at seven. Though that doesn't include those several innocent games of "Catch and Kiss"...

Nope, I hated boys back then almost as much as I sometimes do now :D when I'm not in lurve that is...

now :erm: wheres that Icecream C.B???? :p

No, I fell in love at 7. Didn't have a clue what it was, just knew I was in it deep. Didn't date her until after she hit puberty. Broke up, fucked a lot of other girls, got back together, broke up, fucked a lot of other girls, got back together, gave in and got married.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
No, I fell in love at 7. Didn't have a clue what it was, just knew I was in it deep. Didn't date her until after she hit puberty. Broke up, fucked a lot of other girls, got back together, broke up, fucked a lot of other girls, got back together, gave in and got married.

Awwwwwwww! Bless!

tank girl

Professur said:

I know what you meant. Almost Sounds like a script for a Hollywood movie. :D

tank girl

Why, love at 7 of course.

Breakfast at tiffanys, When harry met sally, Love at seven....

would make a fine romantic comedy. Just look at Forest Gump :D

tank girl

Thats unfortunate to hear. My life is full of comedy, shit if I watched it it would be fucking hilarious because its so ironic at best, it would be a farce :D

Comedy is a delicate art - a very good thing, when done well.

Theres also comedy right here in my heart, my eyes, my mind....

I have a feeling that Tanky will be in a slightly better mood from now on :grinyes: For now, at least...

Djcake

damm i had a date tonight and it consisted of a romp under the sheets for a few hours then dinner

tank girl

okay, well he hasn't gotten back to me at all... so I am guessing that means it was some goddamn fucking hopeless facade? or am I jumping to conclusions? :crying4:

WHY do I always fall for the same crap? Because I want to believe in it... what? dear god what?!!!!

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea...right?
:mope:

ClaireBear

Banned
tank girl said:
okay, well he hasn't gotten back to me at all... so I am guessing that means it was some goddamn fucking hopeless facade? or am I jumping to conclusions? :crying4:

WHY do I always fall for the same crap? Because I want to believe in it... what? dear god what?!!!!

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea...right?
:mope:

Jen... its been less than 24 hours hasn't it?

Calm down... he's "playing it cool."

He'll have had everything with a penis within a 3 mile radius of home offering advice and from my experience that is to... "Play it cool mate! Don't call her right away... you'll appear desperate or worse... like a faggot!"

Give him a few days... and if he hasn't called you call him!!!! You're a modern woman right? :D Its always best... if he isn't playing it cool he may have done a typical bloke and lost your number.. (unless its in his phone)...

But I'd just give it a little longer... and when you do call and if he's arsey or what ever fuck him then!!!! And by that I mean "don't give him another thought"... although... :p ;) :D

tank girl

Rationally I know that but I guess I'm just scared of being treated like crap, again. I don't deserve that.