Big date tonight...

abooja

Winky said:
"guys don't base their emotional attachments on sex as often as do women"

Huh?
Why is this confusing? You're a smart guy.

Okay, I'll put it another way. Most guys can fuck a chick one night and never think of her again. Most chicks cannot. (Although, admittedly, they seem to be getting better at it.)

tank girl

Winky said:
"guys don't base their emotional attachments on sex as often as do women"

Huh?

As I see it:

guys base sexual attraction on visual stimulus - be it an attractive woman or the woman you love.

Most (but not necessarily all) women including myself, base the sexual attraction almost 99% on emotional and mental stimulus - things HAVE to be okay in some way psychologically/emotionally up there to feel okay about sex and so you get the emotional/psychological residue lasting from that after you do the act - if something is up on the mental/emotional front - then it is pretty hard to feel good about sex.

That is why female victims of rape can get extremely traumatised - it attacks all fronts . Not to say that doesn't happen to male victims- but generally. It is both a physical and psychological crime.

guys can far more easily separate emotions (those that have them :hmm: ) from the sex wheras there is almost a fundamental e requirement for women to engage on a mental/emotional AND physical level.

tank girl

abooja said:
Why is this confusing? You're a smart guy.

Okay, I'll put it another way. Most guys can fuck a chick one night and never think of her again. Most chicks cannot. (Although, admittedly, they seem to be getting better at it.)

You know what - although it might appear to be that way, I think that really nothing has changed. That trend of behaving like a guy as far as sex is concerned is just that: a trend spurred on by "post-fem" attitudes made popular by the likes of programmes such as sex and the city. A pretty risky one too, If you ask me.

Denial is a very dangerous thing; but these days (especially for women my age) its almost a requirement.

abooja

Winky said:
We will HAVE to agree to disagree on this one.

How many is Most guys?
Haven't taken a poll. Not that anyone ever responds honestly to polls, particularly where doing so would be self-incriminating. :alienhuh:

Do most guys you know have to be deeply in love before having sex and/or are they reluctant to ditch a chick after banging her? If so, where the hell do THEY live?

tank girl

abooja said:
Haven't taken a poll. Not that anyone ever responds honestly to polls, particularly where doing so would be self-incriminating. :alienhuh:

Do most guys you know have to be deeply in love before having sex and/or are they reluctant to ditch a chick after banging her? If so, where the hell do THEY live?

:wstupid:YOU CAN LEAD THE WAY...(or at least point us in the right direction...)

Winky

My Mommie said:
"there's only two reasons to have sex (make love)
to make a baby and
because you love someone"

Mommie was right.

abooja

Winky said:
Me and My Kid
and any other guy that's
worth taking your clothes off for!
Which is why I didn't say all men, just most men.

And how old is your kid? :p

tank girl

winky said:
and any other guy that's
worth taking your clothes off for!

I'm a'feared following that sort of advice would result in many an unsatisfied woman. Not to mention a scarcity of any nekkid ones :shrug:

Can't have that, now, can we?

Winky

so a guy that you'd melt over
A guy that has everything going for him.
Great looks, awesome bod
smarter than 99% of the people in the USA
(at least by the test results heh heh)

and he doesn't mess with skanks.

Now would you expect him to want to stick it in you and not call?

C'Mon if you see 'most' men like *all they want is a piece of ass*

doesn't that say something about you and not 'most' men?

tank girl

Many:
1.superlative of 'many' used with count nouns and often preceded by 'the') quantifier meaning the greatest in number

"who has the most apples?"; "most people like eggs"; "most fishes have fins"

2:The superlative of 'much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by 'the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree

"made the most money he could"; "what attracts the most attention?"; "made the most of a bad deal"

tank girl

Winky said:
so a guy that you'd melt over
A guy that everything going for him.
Great looks awesome bod
smarter than 99% of the people in the USA
(at least by the test results heh heh)

and he doesn't mess with skanks.

Now would you expect him to want to stick it in you and not call?

C'Mon if you see 'most' men like *all they want is a piece of ass*

doesn't that say something about you and not 'most' men?

What: so women have no right to behave the way men have been for centuries? :eyebrow:

Winky

nope

and AGAIN

Not all men are SKANKS Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you wanna marry a Skank?