Big date tonight...

Winky

I agree with CB entirely. Give it some time and, if he doesn't come around, move on.

wow that's deep!

But he's not necessarily treating you like crap just because he hasn't called you yet! I think it's totally a matter of trying not to appear too eager.

and how in the hell can you know that

Now, if a whole week goes by and you don't hear from him, and he wasn't in some kind of terrible accident or have some other unexpected malady befall him or a member of his family to where he couldn't get in touch with you, then you would be perfectly justified in feeling used and angry with him.

yeah mebbe if she was a nutcase?

For many women, sex and emotion run hand in hand, which is one of the many reasons why they should wait until they know the guy a little better before giving of themselves that particular way,

Damn Dr. Laura you rock!

I've long aspired to be like Samantha from Sex and the City myself

wannabe Skank?

and on and on and on....

Winky

Oh no I will hound you to the ends of OTC Hell

No wait that would be silly, would it not?

*looks down at his little man*

Hey she's talking aboot you!

Winky

abooja said:
Guess that must make your wife a whore comment really got to you.

Have you met her?
No wait I guess you can call my Wife a Whore while you are condemning 'most' men to Skankdom Right?

* I so wanna launch a AUP busting 'personal attack" *?

Winky

I've been told I was prolly born this way I've just
worked real hard to perfect it all these years...

ClaireBear

Banned
*Ahem*

Sorry to interupt... but can I just say that the way men and women react to the act of sex is actually biologically predetermined...

*CB puts on lab coat and adjust glasses*

A long time ago... doing my psych module for my degree... a lecture I attended whilst still blind drunk.. banged on about summit like this...

Sex... although we as humans treat it as a recreational activitiy, is just mating after all... the normal result in the animal kingdom would be procreation. This is the root/crux of the problem.

The phereomones produced by the bloke and sensed by the woman during the act produces a temporary attachment to that bloke in the woman... perhaps "obsession" is a strong word... but we'll say bond!

The reason for this is quite obvious... in neolithic times if the coupling were to result in pregnancy then the woman (and child) would a better chance of survival if she stuck around the bloke to provide meat through hunting and protect her from predation.

Hense on waking from a one-night-stand guys you may find the girl who you don't even know the name of... gently playing with your chest hair with a strage look in her eye, offering you a shiatszu massage and a full English breakfast already cooking away in the frying pan!!!

Blokes on the other hand are biologically programmed to spread their seed as far and as wide as he can... he doesn't want to be tied to one woman hunting all day and fighting off sabre tooth tigers. So he sees sex very very differently... there is no attachment response from him...

Hense on the waking up after a one-night-stand girls you'll generally find a huge damp space in the bed where the bloke once was... or in the best case scenario... you'll tickle his chest hair, give him the best massage he's had to date, he'll wolf down your eggs, sausage and bacon and then you won't see him for dust as he legs it out the door and down the street... never to be seen again!

So really its nothing to do with respect, or f**kwittage, or emotional bullshit... we women simply can't help behaving like sappy love struck numpties post coital experience... and men... you just can't help being BASTARDS! :D

A.B.Normal

ClaireBear said:

pics1.gif

tank girl

ClaireBear said:
*Ahem*

Sorry to interupt... but can I just say that the way men and women react to the act of sex is actually biologically predetermined...

A long time ago... doing my psych module for my degree... a lecture I attended whilst still blind drunk.. banged on about summit like this...

Sex... although we as humans treat it as a recreational activitiy, is just mating after all... the normal result in the animal kingdom would be procreation. This is the root/crux of the problem.

The phereomones produced by the bloke and sensed by the woman during the act produces a temporary attachment to that bloke in the woman... perhaps "obsession" is a strong word... but we'll say bond!

The reason for this is quite obvious... in neolithic times if the coupling were to result in pregnancy then the woman (and child) would a better chance of survival if she stuck around the bloke to provide meat through hunting and protect her from predation.

Hense on waking from a one-night-stand guys you may find the girl who you don't even know the name of... gently playing with your chest hair with a strage look in her eye, offering you a shiatszu massage and a full English breakfast already cooking away in the frying pan!!!

Blokes on the other hand are biologically programmed to spread their seed as far and as wide as he can... he doesn't want to be tied to one woman hunting all day and fighting off sabre tooth tigers. So he sees sex very very differently... there is no attachment response from him...

Hense on the waking up after a one-night-stand girls you'll generally find a huge damp space in the bed where the bloke once was... or in the best case scenario... you'll tickle his chest hair, give him the best massage he's had to date, he'll wolf down your eggs, sausage and bacon and then you won't see him for dust as he legs it out the door and down the street... never to be seen again!

So really its nothing to do with respect, or f**kwittage, or emotional bullshit... we women simply can't help behaving like sappy love struck numpty post coital experience... and men... you just can't help being BASTARDS!

:rofl4: CB thats your best post yet :D

Sharky

ClaireBear said:

Ah yeah sure happens all the time yep uh-huh :yawn3: