Big date tonight...

tank girl

okay, I'll do it. (its not like I need much convincing)

I'm just dead scared doing this will open the door to stuffing everything up again. I really care about doing things right with this guy.

providing I have all of your shoulders to cry on when it doesn't work out...

;)

~DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN NEXT TIME, FOLKS~

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
That's better. If you want to go, go. And if it turns him off for some odd whacked reason that you want to go out again with him, it's his issue, and you're well out of it.

a13antichrist

abooja said:
I think it's totally a matter of trying not to appear too eager. These are the unfortunate games men and women seem fated to play in the early stages of a relationship. I wish it weren't the case, but they seem unavoidable.

Only if you're a complete retard.

... Yeah you're right, there's no hope.
heh

a13antichrist

Re: THE SAGA CONTINUES...

tank girl said:
*ahem*

because according to "The rules" of dating - it is virtually a sin to let him think you are interested and just give in.

It makes you easier to pursue, an easy catch.

And for men, the fun is in the chase - the pursuit. Another biological/primal instinct I guess. I BET CB could tell us all about that :lloyd:

If I make things easy - he gets bored, he looses interest. I have to make myself appear to be not-so-avaliable and then there is more of an incentive to run through hoops of fire to get me.

:D

ANd I wouldn't exactly call it lieing...I would rather consider it being 'coy' ;)

THAT is precisely what being a retard is all about. If he needs you to play these ridiculously stupid 'dating games' then he's obvioulsy a complete moron and you have no need whatsoever to feel hard-done-by since he would obvisouly have been a waste of time anyway.

And yes I know that most people do play these ridiculously stupid dating games - that's because most people are comlete morons.

tonksy

i agree with our little antichrist. playing these games is a waste of time and effort. if you want to go to the beach go. if you want to sleep with this guy do it. all this second guessing and playing hard to get will just aggravate yourself and confuse the poor boy. either you are interested or not. if you are concerned that he will take you for easy instead of interested then you shouldn't see him.

a13antichrist

tank girl said:
Last time I did that - he broke my heart. :shrug:

Maybe but at least your heart was open to be broken. If you made it that far, I'm guessing that you didn't have to do all that stupid dancing around-each-other, playing hard-to-get dating game that everyone seems to think is so essential.

As I said.. if he wants to play that game.. he's a complete retard and a total waste of your time. If he doesn't, well then sweet, he may be worthy of your attention after all.

tank girl said:
I'm just dead scared doing this will open the door to stuffing everything up again. I really care about doing things right with this guy.

I would rather love - REALLY love - for one day and then suffer for a lifetime, than go through life not risking a chance just in case I might get hurt.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Leslie said:
Just me, but why would you play games?
Call, or don't. If you're free, why lie?

She's a grrl. When she becomes a wimmins, she'll outgrow that.

No TG, that is not an insult. It's life.

tank girl

a13antichrist said:
THAT is precisely what being a retard is all about. If he needs you to play these ridiculously stupid 'dating games' then he's obvioulsy a complete moron and you have no need whatsoever to feel hard-done-by since he would obvisouly have been a waste of time anyway.

And yes I know that most people do play these ridiculously stupid dating games - that's because most people are comlete morons.

shush, have you ever considered the fact that to others YOU might be considered a moron?

tank girl

Leslie said:
That's better. If you want to go, go. And if it turns him off for some odd whacked reason that you want to go out again with him, it's his issue, and you're well out of it.

SCOOP: He came over and I screwed his brains out :rofl:

I told you that I had no restraint over the stoopid rules thing - but I still think there is a hidden truth to that, I just don't think I have the discipline to stick with it, myself :D

But as I hold extremely STRONG regard for my gut instincts - the truth still panned out, but in a surprisingly bittersweet (with extra sweetness) fashion.

He had the balls to tell me he'd just broken up with his girlfriend a month ago and didn't want to get involved too soon with me because of that (afterwards) :rolleyes: but I give him credit for that - at least he talked to me like a human being and was honest about where he was at. And I respect him entirely for that.

Didn't stop the fantastic sex, but y'know ...:shrug:

And I cried on his shoulder. He let me. (points for that too - I had to make the most of it :devious: )

And I thanked him for his honesty, which is a very very rare thing in this day and age. ANd then we just lay there naked on the bed, talking and laughing like best buddies and I didn't even grab my shotgun and shoot him... :lol:

He stayed around even after telling me that truth.

And you know what? we both laughed about it and then I kicked him out....

:p

I feel SOO much better now - but disappointed in the fact that he doesn't know what he is missing out on. And I told him that, too.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Hey guys, doncha love the order?

TG said:
He came over and I screwed his brains out

then

TG said:
he then had the balls to tell me he'd just broken up with his girlfriend a month ago and didn't want to get involved too soon with me because of that

tank girl

Gonz said:
Hey guys, doncha love the order?

Well...I (in terms of I gave consent...duh :rolleyes: ) It does take two to tango..don't it?

Its not like I had to seduce him or anything, he got an erection just by looking at me... ;)

Anyway, I suggest that you, of all people Gonz - shouldn't be too quick to judge.

tank girl

Gonz said:
Eat, cake, have it too.

Yup and after he broke the news he screwed me again ;) I let him...

Peace out gonz. You're almost sounding old.

Go find a five year old to pick on or something, you'll probably have more fun.

Winky

Moron no, many many MANY other disparaging accolades are rightfully his
but never More-on

Although I recall recently one or more female board members saying ":ihi:"

But then you've already 'been there done that ' :lol:

tank girl

Winky said:
Moron no, many many MANY other disparaging accolades are rightfully his
but never More-on

Although I recall recently one or more female board members saying ":ihi:"

But then you've already 'been there done that ' :lol:

shush.

perhaps "dumarse", "retard" or any other of the A13-year-old (ha-ha) playground 'sling a name to seperate them from myself because I'm so much better than everyone else' insults might just suit him better..?

I've never seen anybody here reverse his own refined attempts at name-calling back on him. But then, I guess thats a good thing :shrug: It gets kinda boring.

A simple but moronic philosphy, in my opinion. No wonder people ignore him.