birth control

My preferred method of birth control is ...

• condom, male or female

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Depo Provera shot

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • one of the types of Pill available

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • the patch thingy

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • the vaginal ring thingy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iud

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • diaphragm thingy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • withdrawal/none

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

kuulani

So, after giving up breastfeeding, I decided I can go off the mini-pill (which is the pill they give to breastfeeding woman) and go back on Depo (the shot). I love not having to worry about taking my pill every night.

So what's your preferred method of birth control?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The Pill still - never got the opportunity to try anything else...doc won't give any of it over 30 :(

I'm sooooooooooooooo (not) screwed now.

IDLEchild

The endless nagging would work for me.......works wonders for keeping the puppy down every night I bet.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Right now I'm using abstinence..........and not preciselly 'cause I want to :shrug: :(

Rose

I have a very limited knowledge of BC. I've tried the pill...didn't like it. Tried the patch ... liked it. Unfortunately it's $35 per month and I quit after 3 months of using it. But I'd definately go with the patch.

Uki Chick

withdrawal. I was on the pill. doc tried 4 different ones on me. i gained more and more weight with each one, and now it's a bitch to try and take it off. I gained 50 in just a month. talk about depressing.

BeardofPants

I tried the depo a coupla years ago, and it fucked my system up, and I'm still not 'regular'. Right now, it's condoms, but when/if my system settles, I'll prolly try an IUD.

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
withdrawal. I was on the pill. doc tried 4 different ones on me. i gained more and more weight with each one, and now it's a bitch to try and take it off. I gained 50 in just a month. talk about depressing.
:eek: i could never! you could come on a tissue next to me and i'd get knocked up...that's why i rely on the heavy duty injectables.

Inkara1

I've got a "bag of tricks" full of about 40 rubbers I got for free last time I got checked to make sure I was clean. The only problem is that these condoms don't allow much feeling at all. I wouldn't mind being able to finish too.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I've got a "bag of tricks" full of about 40 rubbers I got for free last time I got checked to make sure I was clean. The only problem is that these condoms don't allow much feeling at all. I wouldn't mind being able to finish too.

Sico sensitive ;)