Blind Karma

a13antichrist said:
Of course it was a damn cry for help! All these green dots are making me puke!

As far as the WOTD is concerned, I just wanna make sure people earn their bonuses.. :p

If you want to be considered for the position of WOTD Police, you need to submit an application to me and go through a technical interview. Are you qualified? I can only pay you in red dots.

steweygrrrr said:
*backs off and hides behind a chair. Produces something green*

Green is good. But some green is not so good. Money, for example, is good green. Mold, not-so-good green.

Please keep that in mind the next time you "produce" something that's green.

:D

greenfreak said:
awww crap.

I can't do the word of the day today because I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. It's all Stew's fault, blame him. He was the last person I gave the new word of the day to today. :p

gf, there must be a problem with the word of the day, 'cause all the words i've received are whiner

:D ;)

Luis G said:
gf, there must be a problem with the word of the day, 'cause all the words i've received are whiner

:D ;)
Maybe she should blame all the other people who came before me, then she would have had to give it to me last. Cant fault the fuzzy logic there

:trout: :tomato: :headbng2:

jeez mate could you come up with anything cheesier and this comment is not up for grabs a13.....

I blame you because I gave you good karma twice yesterday, remember? And still you weren't satisfied and wanted more. So I gave you good karma once this morning to tell you what the WOTD was. So it is, in fact, your fault. :p

Stop bein so karma-greedy man. It's not becoming on you. ;)

it better not be coming on me this is a clean shirt! and I didnt ask for the Karma :p and dont give cos I want...Im a giver not a taker :brow:

Okay, now I'm making a threat. I'm going to spend my 20 clicks each day giving anyone and everyone red dots unless my total drops to a respectable level. Is that really all that hard? :cuss:

a13antichrist said:
Okay, now I'm making a threat. I'm going to spend my 20 clicks each day giving anyone and everyone red dots unless my total drops to a respectable level. Is that really all that hard? :cuss:

... how come your karma says it's disabled?

a13antichrist said:
Cos it's this disgusting green colour and I'm trying to make it go away before I enable it. :)

*GASP*

*faints*

*comes to*

The words DISGUSTING and GREEN do not belong in the same sentence!! :smash:

Back