Bloomberg on the proposed Muslim community center

Discussion in 'Kiddie Korner' started by spike, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

No confusion. The links show that mosques have been used to plot terror. Why is that so hard for you to accept?

2. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

Different? Not really.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinio...e_mosque_yXUJDCpszRLF9dG1heLU1H#ixzz0wVR42r7L

3. spike

spike New Member

I see one of your other sources of confusion. You think that if something happens at a type of place that it happens at all places similar to it. It's called making sweeping irrational generalizations.

It's how a lot of bigotry starts. It'd be like if we generalized all christians by Fred Phelps.

4. catocom

catocom Well-Known Member

5. ResearchMonkey

ResearchMonkey Well-Known Member

Ground Zero Mosque founder – Faisal Abdul Rauf in Arabic our Goal is to Establish Shariah

Fort Cordoba, ground zero NYC Mosque, will be the main Taqiyya Center and outpost in the USA and along with the new London England mega Mosque, at the
    Olympic site, will be the guiding lights for Dah’wa and “Aslim Tuslam”…..

.....more at Former Muslims United

Of course the MOTUS endorses this political movement.

6. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

"The plane boss, the plane!!"

BTW: "MoTUS"

why didn't I think of that??

7. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

8. spike

spike New Member

Oh noez! Now I'm scared.

Can't have some religion thinking . Didn't find the word Dah'wa but "Aslim Tuslam" means "accept Islam and you will be saved" which reminds me of the guys I see all the time with their signs about Jesus.

Let's shut 'em all down.

9. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

There are 5 buroughs. There are something like 38 Mosques in Manhattan alone, well over 100 in NYC. If this guy wanted to build a community center/mosque to show unity,
    he'd put it at 125 & 5th. The location is conquested land

10. spike

spike New Member

Or they could show unity putting it where it's going.

http://www.counterpunch.org/dimaggio08122010.html

11. Altron

Altron Well-Known Member

Take Rush Limbaugh seriously, spike. Him and his Klanmates have been lobbying for years to get that Gettysburg monument built, and he's just pissed that the dirty A-rabs beat him to it.

12. Altron

Altron Well-Known Member

I didn't know it used to be a Burlington Coat Factory. That's one of my favorite places to go shopping for clothes. And I'm in that neighborhood all the time, because I only live about two miles away. I guess there's still Syms and Century 21, though. Most stores in Manhattan are so expensive, but BCF usually is priced very well.

13. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

Piss off. Just because you need DU or some other source to think for you doesn't mean we all do. It's not exactly a stretch there monkey boy.

Spoken just like one who has never listened. Everybody says he's be bad so I'll join along.

14. spike

spike New Member

I never visit DU but you obviously got your thoughts from Rush.

15. ResearchMonkey

He hangs out at StormFront is what he told us in the past, its maybe where he gets his talking points, I dunno

16. spike

spike New Member

Does he? I know he was was the first one to link us there but I didn't know he "hung out" there.

17. spike

spike New Member

18. ResearchMonkey

Yeah, that IS what will be

19. spike

spike New Member

In your fantasy.

20. ResearchMonkey

in your butt