Changes

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My Dad lives in Montana.

Would he be weirded out if I showed up at his door and was like "Hi, I'm Nicole, I post on a msg board with your daughter T_ _ _ _ _, I met her in Montreal in 2004. I recently moved to Calgary, nice to meet you." and then extended my hand to shake his?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I think you'll do just fine at Calgary. The city looks beautiful on some pics I searched.

btw, Google earth says 2700km on a straight line from Calgary to Toronto.

tonksy

Would he be weirded out if I showed up at his door and was like "Hi, I'm Nicole, I post on a msg board with your daughter T_ _ _ _ _, I met her in Montreal in 2004. I recently moved to Calgary, nice to meet you." and then extended my hand to shake his?

Probably :grinyes:

2minkey

bootlicker
just wondering.... why calgary over vancouver? especially if yer gonna be there over a winter...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ooooooh I dunno...Alberta uses "American Spellings"...I dunno about this..*shifty eyes*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Mine is three times as fast as cable & costs less.

15/2 for $39.99 (even less with the package I have. It's still new (Verizon is slowing exchanging copper for fiber optics.

Last Result:
Download Speed: 15734 kbps (1966.8KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1799 kbps (224.9 KB/sec transfer rate

chcr

Too cute for words
Nix, make sure you check out the Stampede. I've never been but I understand it's one of the top rodeos anywhere. I've always wanted to visit Calgary. Been to Montana but ran out of time to make it up there. It's always fun (in my opinion at least) to go somewhere you've never been and it takes at least a few months to really soak up the local flavor. I'll bet you'll like it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nix, make sure you check out the Stampede. I've never been but I understand it's one of the top rodeos anywhere. I've always wanted to visit Calgary. Been to Montana but ran out of time to make it up there. It's always fun (in my opinion at least) to go somewhere you've never been and it takes at least a few months to really soak up the local flavor. I'll bet you'll like it.

Unless I stay after the 6 months I won't be there for the stampede.

BeardofPants

Use the rent-free time to save $$ for a house or summit. Not very often in life you'll get another rent-free opportunity like that.