Changes

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I should be leaving here mid-october. Looks like I'll be flying and my car will be shipped. For the first 6 months they're providing me with a furnished place so everything I'm taking will be packed into my car to be shipped. Everything else I am putting in storage somewhere close-ish to my mom's place, if I come back here after 6 months I'll stay with my mom until I find a place and then move my stuff into my new place. More than likely I'll decide to stay there though and if that's the case I'll hire someone to move all my stuff out of stoage and to Calgary.

2minkey

bootlicker
so again, just curious, and i understand you wanna go to calgary and that's fine, but, do you really have something against vancooter? i think it's a fine place... though the bars seem to close a little early... and i got chased by a bee the last time i was there...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nothing against Vancouver...but nothing that really pulls me there either. I've kinda felt like a fish out of water as of late and I get the impression I may fit in out in Calgary.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You live in France. Out west it's Canada :D

France? You're mistaking me with Prof and Bish...I'm in Ontario, not Quebec.

Oh, and if "out west is Canada" then so is out east...I've been out east in the winter...I know how cold it gets.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
France? You're mistaking me with Prof and Bish...I'm in Ontario, not Quebec.

Oh, and if "out west is Canada" then so is out east...I've been out east in the winter...I know how cold it gets.

I thought you were all in the same Province...my mistake

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I thought you were all in the same Province...my mistake

I'm offended!

They should be honoured that you thought Quebec was the same as Ontario, since Ontario is better...but I'm offended!

*handonhip

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Except now I actually DO live in Toronto...that used to be a double whammy, a jab at me AND Leslie...now it's just a jab at Les.