Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncircumcised, prefer it that way

• Uncircumcised, would prefer otherwise

• I've got boobies...

• Total voters
You're in luck! i am uncut and shall always be! :D so will my kids if i have any, to the religon part of it, if god gave you skin, why does he want you to go through pain and remove it? lol

[b]

unclehobart said:
Circumcised, prefer it that way
Circumcised, would prefer otherwise
Uncircumcised, prefer it that way
this is rather impossible to say for those who had it done at birth... or have never had it done at all. You just have no idea how the flip side feels.

I have to agree with Unc here. It's hard to say if you were cut at birth and didn't have a choice. I think my dad had me circumcised because he wasn't and would of preferred it otherwise. So, he made his decision for me.

As for looks (and this may fall under TMI) I like the way an uncircumcised penis looks, but it depends on size. A smaller than avg. size penis just looks like a poked out vagina if it's uncircumcised. Blech!

freako104 said:
what about the guys? are they as satisfied?

I would think that for guys that are being penetrated (bottoms) that with a condom in place, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between cut or uncut. Actually, even without a condom, I don't think you would, but I don't have personal knowledge of either of those situations.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I think all men who haven't been bobbed have Circumcision Anxiety and those who have been cut have Foreskin Envy...

Jeslek

Banned
I've often wondered how it would be to be circumcised :D But I wouldn't do it. I'm too fond of of that skin.

Gaunt

I'm circumsized. I've always wondered what it would be like to not be cut. Honestly, I don't really think that it would make that much of a difference either way.

[b]

So I did a little research, and I found out that for those of us who's doctors snipped the tip, there are some things you can do to get the skin back. Most involve weights and shaped forms you would stretch the skin over in order to do this. I'm at work right now, so I can't pull up those sites, but if you're interested I can post them later...

Jeslek

Banned
[b said:
]So I did a little research, and I found out that for those of us who's doctors snipped the tip, there are some things you can do to get the skin back. Most involve weights and shaped forms you would stretch the skin over in order to do this. I'm at work right now, so I can't pull up those sites, but if you're interested I can post them later...
:rofl2: weights? :eek: :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
[b said:
]So I did a little research, and I found out that for those of us who's doctors snipped the tip, there are some things you can do to get the skin back. Most involve weights and shaped forms you would stretch the skin over in order to do this. I'm at work right now, so I can't pull up those sites, but if you're interested I can post them later...

Ads for a Swedish penis enlarger... :laugh: :laugh5: :rofl:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
yes, I read about that too, seems actually not so farfetched...hubby wouldn't go for it though :(

[b]

actually, i don't think i'll be able to post the links cuz they will show penises and will likely have sex ads. i don't want to get censored.... :D

[b]

if that question is directed toward me...well unc, you already know how i feel about you, you sexy man beast :D