College Bowl Games

Professur

Don't tell me he carried through on his threat to start wearing a mumu.

Rob, 20 years, or 20 minutes .... it's still your sweaty ass.

unclehobart

Professur said:
Don't tell me he carried through on his threat to start wearing a mumu.

Rob, 20 years, or 20 minutes .... it's still your sweaty ass.
Strangely enough, I never got sweaty during football games. I was a defensive noseguard. My task was to remain still and make sure that noone was able to run up the middle. Theres no real running muckity-muck cardio in such a task... just gladitorial short range fisticuffs.

Professur

unclehobart said:
Strangely enough, I never got sweaty during football games. I was a defensive noseguard. My task was to remain still and make sure that noone was able to run up the middle. Theres no real running muckity-muck cardio in such a task... just gladitorial short range fisticuffs.

I'll just nod and pretend that I understood any of that.

unclehobart

Well.. yeah. The offensive lines job is to keep the defense out of the backfield of the offense and to push the defense around in order to facilitate protection and advantage for the runners and quarterback. The defenses job is to get into the backfield and cause mayhem as well as not allowing themselves to be pushed around so as to shut down the progression of the offense... bla bla.

Professur

unclehobart said:
Well.. yeah. The offensive lines job is to keep the defense out of the backfield of the offense and to push the defense around in order to facilitate protection and advantage for the runners and quarterback. The defenses job is to get into the backfield and cause mayhem as well as not allowing themselves to be pushed around so as to shut down the progression of the offense... bla bla.

And lemme guess. No punching, clotheslines, kicking, judo, etc? How terminally boring. And why exactly were you doing this?

unclehobart

Why to mingle and grope with other sweaty men in the largest homoerotic display seen since the days of the Romans of course. The money, fame, and chicks have nothing to do with it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
The security probably will nix such signs. They have absolutely no sense of humor.

People can write them on brown paper or summat and fold them and put them in their pockets, and pull them out when security is far enough away that they'll get on the jumbotron before the sign is taken away.

tonksy

Nixy said:
People can write them on brown paper or summat and fold them and put them in their pockets, and pull them out when security is far enough away that they'll get on the jumbotron before the sign is taken away.
My plan is revealed! :evilcool:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
MAn! If I had had Tivo I coulda saved it forever!

That's it Rob! You need to get TiVo and you need to get it YESTERDAY! No more opportunities like this can be missed! CHOP CHOP! :brush:

Professur

You're telling a guy to get TIVO so that his girlfriend can save pictures of another man's ass.

When, exactly, did this ever look like a good idea?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You're telling a guy to get TIVO so that his girlfriend can save pictures of another man's ass.

When, exactly, did this ever look like a good idea?

Right now. Rob is a confident young fella, he won't feel threatened. It's all good.