'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

The DNC did not send the same version of certification to the states' election commissions that they certified for their convention. What they sent to the states is missing the phrase "meets constitutional eligibility"

Coo, people are still pandering to slobbering halfwit conspiracy theorists, as long as they are anti Obama!

These are the kind of people who breed with relatives.

How DARE you badmouth Oily Taintz! This is a woman who should command great respect! She has a law degree from a non accredited university AND is a dentist! She is just trying to protect Israel, which has the right to do anything to oppress the Palestinians and our puppet shadow government is trying to destroy them!

I know no real con would click Bish's link, because they know it's bullshit. They don't need facts getting in the way!

Cerise

More importantly, why does 0bama refuse to produce his long-form, signed-by-a-doctor birth certificate??

MrBishop

Attacking her argument? She's got a conspiracy theory and she's getting famous on it's back...rich too, for that matter (Speaking and interview rates aren't cheap).

I'm actually turning the argument around on her.
"What right does Obama have to be President...he hasn't proved to me personally that he was born in the USA"
"What right does Taintz have to bring lawsuit after lawsuit into motion, wasting the system's time with nonsense? She's not an accredited lawyer, nor a natural born citizen?"

Professur

"What right does Taintz have to bring lawsuit after lawsuit into motion, wasting the system's time with nonsense? She's not an accredited lawyer, nor a natural born citizen?"

Neither of which are required under law in the US, unlike the requirements to hold office.

MrBishop

Neither of which are required under law in the US, unlike the requirements to hold office.

Her question has been asked and answered numerous times from numerous sources and she continues starting frivolous lawsuits in every conceivable court she can reach by post.

Obama met the requirements to hold office and continues to do so. It's been researched to bits by friends and foes alike and proved ad nauseum that he can hold office.

Not enough..certainly for this woman. So...either she's got some sort of mental illness (Paranoia likely), or she's got an agenda.

Professur

Oddly enough, that's allowable under law, unless Obama wants to file his own lawsuit against her for harassment.

ResearchMonkey

when I applied for my Driver license, I had to produce a birth certificate.
For a clearance I had to produce a birth certificate.
For my children to go to school I had to produce each of their birth certificates.

If I have to produce certificates to drive, work, or send my children to school, why doesn't my president have to? He works for me.

2minkey

bootlicker
when I applied for my Driver license, I had to produce a birth certificate.
For a clearance I had to produce a birth certificate.
For my children to go to school I had to produce each of their birth certificates.

If I have to produce certificates to drive, work, or send my children to school, why doesn't my president have to? He works for me.

he's already produced the standard birth document that is issued by the state of hawaii. they don't do any other document.

should he try to impose changes in state law/regulation in hawaii to satisfy the petty whining of a few fucking morons?

The thing is you cons would not give one iota of a damn if this was a non American born Republican conservative. You'd defend it to death so long as the guy subscribed to your philosophy and you know it, even if it was provable that such hypothetical person was not a natural born citizen.

The thing is, Obama has shown it but you refuse to acknowledge it because of your fear of him and your hatred for him. It's a pathetically misguided attempt to leverage him out of office, that has failed will fail and just makes you look petty and stupid.

If this was the other way around I imagine some liberals or democrats would do the same stupid petty shit. Spare me the bullshit about how you would still care about this garbage if it was someone like Palin who was in question. Anyone on this board not brainwashed by your herd mentality can see that would just be a lie, so if you must lie to yourselves, well I guess you have that right. Just don't think for a minute that anyone else would be fooled!

Status
Not open for further replies.