Daniel Peter Gardner

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
ok i spoke with jon and he is going to send flowers and a card from all of us. I will be paypalling him the money as soon as it happens. So if you would like to donate for the flowers and card use the doantion button.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Plus i am getting some info around to put up a dedication page for a lost comrade. soon as i get it all and get with fury we'll put the link up on the forums.

Q

I am making thos post on behalf of Prof. He doesn't have access to this forum at this time, but I passed along the news.

He would like to offer his condolences as well.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
now that the shock has worn off...nevermind, i'm still in shock. makes me take pause and realize my own frailty as well as reflect on the impact that a person as totally kick-ass as dan could make on all of us over such great distances as the Internet allows.
My condolences Jon, please pass them along to his family along with everyone else's. I know how difficult something like this is.

:beerbang: this one's for my dead homies

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Man... I don't know what to say. In regards to the "In Memory of Dan" page, I can make it possible easily. I just don't know what I'd write for it. Maybe if it's alright with everyone, this thread could be compiled into one big page and a link thrown up there somewhere in his profile or the members list.

Q

I am now posting condolences on behalf of nalani, since she can't get in here either.

Would it be possible to move this thread to a public forum? There are quite a few members not having access to this forum that I'm sure would like to say a few words.

Jon

Yes please, move the thread to a public forum... sorry, I didn't do it earlier, I wasn't thinking, I just headed straight for here :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why but I can never experience emotion during times like these. I used to be able to, but now there's something wrong with me, the farthest I can get is a small lump in my throat, with no tear in my eye and no cracking of my voice. :retard:

Jon

Prof - Sadly, there wasn't even the smallest of hints. If I'd have known, I would have dragged his ass to the hospital however late it may have been.

fury - yeah I'm kinda the same, but this is just such a shock... i've not fully gotten over my other friend dying just before Christmas; this is just too much.