Daniel Peter Gardner

know how you feel, it actually hit me a few mins ago what had really happened, guess i was in more shock before, i hardly cry but i must say tears do start to well up when i think about how he died so young and how he had such bright plans for the future. *sigh*:(

sometimes i wonder if theres really a god, and if so then why take someone in their early years like that? why make the man live 23yrs just to take him out of the game so fast? he had'nt even begun living yet for god sakes! :mad:

Inkara1

Allow me to pass on my condolences as well.

What's really scary is that he was only a couple of years older than I am, and his condition is something I, or anyone else my age, could just as easily have.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm a full ten years older, and I'm scared shitless. This whole night has been an up and down for me. At first I was like, this isn't a real person, you don't really know him. Then, I read the roadtrip thread again. :crying4: Then I went and read his diary online. The more I think about it the more I'm just stunned. Was there any idea at all that the boy was sick?

unclehobart

No. Brain tumors aren't looked for unless there is some kind of headaches or affectation of mental or motor skills that would lead them to conduct a routine headscan. A vast majority of the brain is inert memory only goo that is either dormant or not all that important for day in day out life. The brain tissue itself has no pain nerves... which makes headaches a wonder.

Arris

Condolences to you and his family. I haven't been here that long but I still feel the loss. I had a friend who collapsed and died instantly playing five a side football/soccer. Apparently an undetectable heart defect. It just leaves you in complete and utter shock and takes quite some time to accept the fact that they are truely gone. I'm sure if there is any type of heaven he will be in it :crying4:

From www.nambit.net
front_r2_c1.gif

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
work like you don't need the money.
Love like youve never been hurt.
Dance like nobodys watching.
Sing like nobodys listening.
Live like its Heaven on Earth.

that's a nice thought.

kuulani

dan has a lot of people who cared for him worldwide thinking of him right now. i'll miss reading his posts. :crying4:

AlladinSane

Sorry I'm still cleaning my eyes. I'm seeing this right? It's the member formerly known as nambit we're talking about here? I can't believe, man. I'll start a prayer as soon as I get home... :mope: