Did you respect her in the morning?

Professur

Well, well.

It's the morning after the night you lost your virginity. guys, do you still respect her? Girls, do you still respect yourself?

side note: girls (and maybe a few guys, i dunno) which was tougher for you? Losing your virginity, or giving your first blowjob?

freako104

i dont know. she was kind of a slut who just wanted my body. I doubt she respected me at all. so probably not but I dont knwo her well enough to know

Inkara1

I had some respect for her until her lies got weirder and harder to believe. Then the faking the pregnancy thing kinda killed it. And the fact that she seemed to quit showering and wearing normal clothes hurt the image further. (Hey, at least she was clean and dressed respectfully when I was with her.)

Oz

Well, I was 13 yrs old so I spent a coupla days in wide-eyed wonder.....so if that counts as respect, then yes :)

I only saw the girl (she was 15) for a coupla weeks after that, she and her family moved house.......wonder wot she is up to these days?

SexyBoo

I definitely still respected myself - except for the fact that I loved him for years after that - even after we finally broke up.

First blowjob was definitely rough - but now I love it! :grinyes:

AlphaTroll

Hmmm - didn't see the guy who took mine the next morning, but I sure as shit did not respect him.

And losing the virginity was harder - blowjobs are easy, just open wide & hope he doesn't take too long ;)

AlphaTroll

What about the second? Or third? Did you just keep poking about places until you found one where you could respect her?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
something like that.

I was a bad boy when i was younger

actually it was jsut the first one, i was young, she was young, and it just sorta happened, I was in school with her, and we had nothing in commmon, didn't really talk or anything, and then, boom.

AlphaTroll

Oh well, at least you got something out of it :shrug:

Would you have preferred if she was someone you'd loved / respected?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I was 16, she was 26, she did things to me I had only seen in videos. Respect? Not really sure, I guess I'd have to say no though.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
well, you gotta at least like them....or else where's the fun?

See, I agree with you there tonksy. Sex the first time round is bloody terrifying, doing it with someone you don't like would be daunting to say the least....if there's no mutual liking how will you be able to set each other at ease or at least laugh together at the akwardness?

My opinion anyway........

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
well, can't cry over spilt milk, I'm sure it ould have been better withsomeone I liked, but when your young, and you got the horomones going...any port in a storm

drkavnger99

Respected Yes till I found out that I was the only one losing my virginity (found out she lost it about a month before with a friend of mine and by the way we had been going out 3 mos at this point :disgust2::mad4:) even after her proclaiming to be one!

DIE WHORE-BITCH-ASS

PPS after we broke up she got pregnant with another guy and she was only 17! :D