Did you respect her in the morning?

scarlet

No regrets!:D I did it and then thought "oh so this is it, I'm not a virgin anymore". Didn't feel much different really I was just really glad that I finally knew what It felt like. I remember lying there sorta thinking...well "fiddle-dee-dee... " ;) "...I'm finally loosing my virginity; so this is what it feels like huh? " ...and hoping it wouldn't be as uncomfortable, next time.... I respected myself afterwards definately, because it was a concious decision I made and I'm glad i waited till i was mature enough in my thinking to deal with it and not let it have a great effect on me. I knew what to expect and knew the guy i was doing it with. Also glad that I waited till i could do it with someone I liked and who respected me, and someone who I trusted. And that it wasn't the result of some fleeting drunken teenage screw with some horny retard .

True, I admit my first time wasn't that great, or comfortable -(All i really remember was that it hurt)- but neither was my first blow job - you get a penis in your face for the first time and it's a bit, well, repulsive... (I don't know whether that was a psychological thing or not, probably)... I gave my first blow job long before I lost my virginity.

I know that now, you get used to it, I enjoy giving them - and I love penises now too.;p the only thing I worry about is if I am doing it right. Sooo, No regrets.... you do it and learn, and keep learning, - and it just gets better and better...YOU get better and better heheh....

I'd say that loosing my virginity was tougher - in a physical sense, than the blow job because it was just plain uncomfortable, and I was sore fora while afterwards. But I expected that.... The blow job didn't hurt at all, but psychologically it was a bit uncomfortable because I hadn't gotten that close to a penis before :/, and where you have the guy pushing you into doing it...when you don't want to, makes the experience a bit dodgy.

scarlet

questions

:confused:been thinking....

guys, do you still respect her?Girls, do you still respect yourself?

Why should a guy loose respect for her?

Why should a girl disrespect herself?

And I wonder what would happen if this question was asked the other way around? hmmmm

...........GIRLS, do you still respect HIM? GUYS, do you still respect yourself????

ALSO

freako104 :
i dont know. she was kind of a slut who just wanted my body

paul_valaru :
I didn't respect her in the first place........

What causes you to respect/disrespect a someone after sleeping with them?

If you disrespect her, Is it just because she is more sexually experienced than you?

Because she is labelled a "slut" ?

Isn't this a bit of a double standard?

I want answers :devious:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Re: questions

I respected myself...I was young and in love and it was a great time

Physically painful...sex
Emotionally painful...sex
Scary...Blowjob...it's like "uhhhh what am I suppose to do???"

BlurOfSerenity

the first time i ever did, i didnt know you were supposed to move your head, lol :lol2:

but yeah, being madly in love with the person kinda helps you feel better about having done stuff.
i vow to never give myself to anyone whose love for me is absent or can be questioned.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef

scarlet said:
What causes you to respect/disrespect a someone after sleeping with them?

If you disrespect her, Is it just because she is more sexually experienced than you?

Because she is labelled a "slut" ?

Isn't this a bit of a double standard?

I want answers :devious:

well my not respecting her had nothing to do with the sex, before nor after.

I don't beleive in labelling people sluts, it's a bad double standard, everyone should do what they want with who they want.

scarlet

paul_valaru said:
well my not respecting her had nothing to do with the sex, before nor after.

I don't beleive in labelling people sluts, it's a bad double standard, everyone should do what they want with who they want.

Aye Aye

...so why didn't you respect her then?

Professur

So, would anyone here opt for that reconstructive surgury to have your virginity restored? Anyone lie about being a virgin still?

Anyone actually still a virgin?

Professur

Not being a woman, I'd be grasping at straws for that. But, I'm told there's a bond of some kind formed by having your lover inflict the pain/pleasure of deflowering you. You'd have to tell me.

tonksy

I remember his name but there's no bond. I don't remember him fondly but for a completely different reason. He was a friend that became more and it ended very bitterly but I can't remember why. All I do remember is that he acted very childishly.

HomeLAN

There's no advantage to being (or deflowering, for that matter) a virgin. Trust me, I've experienced both. Why the hell would I want it back?

As to the original question, I did respect her the morning after. It was the slow decline into adsurdity over the next few months that destroyed that.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
side note: girls (and maybe a few guys, i dunno) which was tougher for you? Losing your virginity, or giving your first blowjob?

Giving my first blowjob. I still can't do it. :shrug:

Winky

I didn't know her name
I never saw her again
but I'll always remember her breasts
and how fast she she got out of her halter top
when I produced a Ka-bar and suggested I cut the tie that was not coming loose

guess she thought I had something else in mind?!?