Did you respect her in the morning?

tonksy

Gonz said:
Giving my first blowjob. I still can't do it. :shrug:
Now Gonz, Of couse you can! If it's the gag reflex you are afraid of you can always use a nice firm hand grip at the base to assuage your fears! I'll bet you could be a natural! ;)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
[sensitive side]I had been dating someone who I knew was still a virgin, and I wanted her first time to be a good memory for her. So I lost mine to another girl about a month before...that way I'd at least know what the hell I was doing. In some ways, I don't count that one, but it technically does I guess.[/sensitive side]

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Her name was Joy (I'm not making this up). She was a friend of my cousin, and she had no idea I was a virgin.

Starya

Sure I respected myself after losing "it". (So the bloke turned out to be slightly insane later on, but oh well.)

The first blowjob wasn't hard at all. (well, the object being blown was..) I just thought it was jolly good fun. :D

tonksy

FluerVanderloo said:
I am! I don't really see what the big deal about sex is. I know I won't know until I do it, but I can honestly say I don't have interest in sex right now. Maybe I'm asexual.
Well good for you. Wait until you're ready. I didn't and I couldn't figure out what the fuss was all about. You have to work at good sex so it is important to be comfortable with what's going on. It also important to be completely comfortable with your partner, which is probably why I never enjoyed sleeping around. Of course as the old adage goes you have to kiss alot of frogs to find your prince :rolleyes:
Men always make such a fuss about sleeping around, I can't understand if they are just fooling themselves or if the conquest of a new female is what is exciting to them.

FluerVanderloo

tonksy said:
It also important to be completely comfortable with your partner, which is probably why I never enjoyed sleeping around.

That may be it. I never felt that kind of connection with guys I've dated. But on top of that I'm just too busy living life to be all wrapped up in sex.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
SouthernN'Proud said:
[sensitive side]I had been dating someone who I knew was still a virgin, and I wanted her first time to be a good memory for her. So I lost mine to another girl about a month before...that way I'd at least know what the hell I was doing. In some ways, I don't count that one, but it technically does I guess.[/sensitive side]

fag

edit yes I know that's an insensitive thing to say. So don't start

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tonksy said:
I can't understand if they are just fooling themselves or if the conquest of a new female is what is exciting to them.

The conquest is bred deep into our bones (pun only partially intended). Spreadin' the seed for the betterment of mankind.

Inkara1

Gato_Solo said:
Her name was Joy (I'm not making this up). She was a friend of my cousin, and she had no idea I was a virgin.
My step-grandma was named Joy, also.

Gotholic

I'm still a virgin. :headbang:

I wouldn't want to defile my body through fornication.

I believe that sex is sacred and holy and should be reserved for marriage only. I think I could safely assume that the majority who are in love and married wish that they would have never of had sex with anyone else except their wife or husband.

Chasity is a great thing. I do not see how people could just give up their bodies to others who have no sacred union between them. Many people could be in love and wish to express their love through sex, but they have yet to fully commit themselves to one another through holy matrimony.

"More souls go to hell because of sins of the flesh than for any other reason."
- Our Lady of Fatima

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gotholic said:
I think I could safely assume that the majority who are in love and married wish that they would have never of had sex with anyone else except their wife or husband.

Let the married folks speak up! Who here regrets having sex with others before they met their life partner? I do not regret losing my virginity before marriage and I do not regret that I will never beable to say "I went my whole life and only had sex with one man". I am not yet married but I can't see myself ever regretting my choices. How about you guys...Prof? Homey? Greenfreak (since you're marrying very soon :D)? Sammy Baby? Everyone?

Starya

Heh, well, whenever I see my ex I think "Ugh! What the HELL was I thinking!", but then I remind myself he has changed since then to comfort myself..

I don't see why I would regret having had sex before when meeting a new partner. What I will be sharing with him will not be less "special" just because I have carried out the "genital meets genital"-thing with someone else in the past.

tonksy

I don't regret the sex I had outside of marriage...well, not all of it anyway. I just wished I hadn't wasted my time with some individuals who weren't into it to pleasure anyone but themselves....but you learn from your mistakes. Besides, I am a big supporter of test driving something before you buy it.

Professur

It's not anything that should or shouldn't be regretted. It's an act, and ever act add up to make the person you are. The missus waited. And I'll be honest, she pretty much broke up with me all those times with the knowledge that I wasn't interested in waiting. She's quite happy with how I turned out.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Starya said:
Heh, well, whenever I see my ex I think "Ugh! What the HELL was I thinking!", but then I remind myself he has changed since then to comfort myself..

I don't see why I would regret having had sex before when meeting a new partner. What I will be sharing with him will not be less "special" just because I have carried out the "genital meets genital"-thing with someone else in the past.

Oh, I have the "WTF was I thinking?" with a couple guys too...but it's just cause I dunno how I could have thought they were attractive/nice people. I COMPLETELY agree with your second paragraph, just because you've been with others in the past doesn't mean you have less to offer someone new...infact, it often means you're able to offer a wider range of pleasure :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
It's not anything that should or shouldn't be regretted. It's an act, and ever act add up to make the person you are. The missus waited. And I'll be honest, she pretty much broke up with me all those times with the knowledge that I wasn't interested in waiting. She's quite happy with how I turned out.

I love when people agree with me :D

HomeLAN

Gotholic said:
I'm still a virgin. :headbang:

I wouldn't want to defile my body through fornication.

I believe that sex is sacred and holy and should be reserved for marriage only. I think I could safely assume that the majority who are in love and married wish that they would have never of had sex with anyone else except their wife or husband.

Chasity is a great thing. I do not see how people could just give up their bodies to others who have no sacred union between them. Many people could be in love and wish to express their love through sex, but they have yet to fully commit themselves to one another through holy matrimony.

"More souls go to hell because of sins of the flesh than for any other reason."
- Our Lady of Fatima

1) Lighten up. You must be absloutely no fuckin' fun to hang around.

2) I don't think you have any right to assume shit. When I had pre-marital sex, I was careful about it, selective, and took steps to make sure no one else but the two of us had any involvement- i.e. no offspring. As a result, I have absolutely no regrets. It was fun, and I learned many things that have made my life with the one I chose to marry more fulfillling and enjoyable.

Go judge someone else.