Foreknowledge of A Natural Disaster

tank girl

alas! if I could only tell you! I'm not 100% sure I even know :p I'll keep you posted should I have any further revelations ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so...

you're saying you have no real point, and were apparently trying to get at nothing but poke up an argument when you started this thread. Is that about it?

unclehobart

And bigger brother is watching big brother. You have to watch out for the super duper secret police. They're a tricky lot.

unclehobart

Leslie said:
so...

you're saying you have no real point, and were apparently trying to get at nothing but poke up an argument when you started this thread. Is that about it?
I think she was just trying to trip us up and get us to reveal our secret big business overlords.

*hugs a poster of Sam Walton*

tank girl

Gonz said:
Fair enough. Go back, edit your question to include at least 5 industrialized nations (not including the US but one must be your own). Then we'll see if this can stop being political.

The question is only as political as you consider it to be so ;)

It just so happens that the U.S actually heads the sophisticated tsunami research programme, and it appears to me that not too far away from the location of the quake, right in the Indian ocean is a quaint little top-secret tutti-frutti, high-tech U.S military base by the name of Diego Garcia

did I mention that its only a few metres above sea level?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
And the superduper secret mondo inflatable waterproof bubbledome which the US Army is hiding from everybody on the planet saved the base, and only the base, unbeknownst to the rest of the world.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
"It just so happens that the U.S actually heads the sophisticated tsunami research programme, and it appears to me that not too far away from the location of the quake is a quaint little top-secret U.S military base by the name of Diego Garcia "

this hasnt been a secret for years. My brother helped build the place. And whats the point of us having a base there, we have them everywhere.

unclehobart

Its an air force base on a godforsaken pile of rocks in the middle of nowhere. The special stuff is overhead in the sattelites.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
but the tsunami MUST HAVE been diverted as part of a devious underhanded evil plot. The base is right in the path!!!!! Some tinfoil hat guy said so!

Evil bubble making people :alienhuh:

tank girl

Leslie said:
so...

Elementary! my dear Watson! ;)

samcurry

Staff member
Actually Unc, garcia has missle silos, they've never been used but they exist.
but yea Les hit it on the nose we can divert hurricans, tsunami's and the such. Superpowers come with that power. :)

samcurry

Staff member
so TG finally admits to being a troll. I didnt think NZ had them. I thought they were hobbits. :)

tank girl

samcurry said:
"It just so happens that the U.S actually heads the sophisticated tsunami research programme, and it appears to me that not too far away from the location of the quake is a quaint little top-secret U.S military base by the name of Diego Garcia "

this hasnt been a secret for years. My brother helped build the place. And whats the point of us having a base there, we have them everywhere.

well, for whatever reason you must have really wanted it bad enough for you and Britain to commit a basic humanitarian crime and kick its native inhabitants out of their own homes :alienhuh: Have you not heard about that little situation?

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
well, for whatever reason you must have really wanted it bad enough for you and Britain to commit a basic humanitarian crime and kick its native inhabitants out of their own homes :alienhuh: Have you not heard about that little situation?

I love you!!!! :winkkiss:

samcurry

Staff member
So why the change of subject? what does us having a base at garcia have to do with the tsunami?