Foreknowledge of A Natural Disaster

unclehobart

So our scientists have managed to make a weapon so powerful as to affect the very weather and shake the roots of the world and yet we haven't come up with an effective and comfy shoe insert? ... the mind boggles.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Why yes, Yes we have. Its in all our most popular movies now. Didnt you see the day after? we even gave a big warning since we showed the movie over a month ago.

Winky

areyougell_big.gif

tank girl

samcurry said:
So why the change of subject? what does us having a base at garcia have to do with the tsunami?

I think it may have something to do with this

HAARP1.jpg

oh, but pay no attention to me, thats just a wild guess :nerd:

unclehobart

gellin never did jack for me. I wonder what it would take to get a couple of decomissioned breast implants so I can cram them into my shoes... NOW THATS COMFORT ... and a wee bit erotic to boot.

samcurry

Staff member
So your insuinating that because we have a base there we had something to do with the direction the tsunami went. Very enlightening of you. But as I figured There is no connection, just a conspiracy theory you have conjectured in the philosopher mind that you have.
It is nice to think though that the US is percieved as to having all these special powers you think though. could end alot of future wars if the enemy thinks we'll unleash a earthquake or tidal wave on them.

unclehobart

After seeing so many POS James Bond flicks, I can imagine many fancy theories... each one sillier than the last.

ResearchMonkey

Oh TG, you don’t have to be cool to kick-it here, we love you just the same. :swing:

You have no idea how well these quandries fit you; to you they are ever so reasaonable and important in this time of trouble. We see thru your vails, you're looking to place blame so “it can be fixed™”. Yet you’ve already shown your hand too many times to make that case.

Since it has already been established that there will be a sensor system placed, your facade to “fix it™” is a moot point.

We agree you posted simple questions, and they have been answered. I find it rather dismal (yet cute) of you to come post them again because you didn’t like the answers in the other thread, they simply didn’t fit your aganda.

Now as far you having a conspiracy theory about how +100,000 people were let to die by the greater free nations; that would make your fiesty psyche a little twisted and boderline on bizarre.

However, I took the trouble to feed your delusion and you walked right over it. Not only does my single clue show how we would have known about the quake forehand, it explains how we’re capable planning and executing it at will. I wish I could be of more help to you, but as it would violate my oath and is against US federal law for me to divulge to you how I know of this.

…. Go young Pedowan, I have given you the answer to the question you are seeking.

Let me assure you this; you are both young and beautiful, and the world will love you for it.

Walk with me in this world, I will teach you wonders that will make you tremble with tears of joy.

...more will be revealed

unclehobart

tsunami warning net

As for your premise that the US is the world leader in the field... I would disagree. I think Japan is farther down that road than anyone. Thier tech is inline with ours and being an island nation have much more to lose. It would only stand to reason that they would be driven to focus on refining the tech more than the US.

tank girl

samcurry said:
So your insuinating that because we have a base there we had something to do with the direction the tsunami went.

Of course not! Well, no not exactly. Close but no cigar, and I'm not making any claims or an insinuations of the sort...if you lead your mind for interpreting me in that way then good for you, just don't get caught up in the trap of making any assumptions about that...

anyway, I may just get abducted by aliens for claiming something as ridicuous as that :lol: :p

samcurry

Staff member
then our plans for world domination has started, beware NZ, China, Japan are next on the list. :devil:

oh and if you didnt read all they wrote.

"The island was protected by its favourable ocean topography. East of the atoll lies the 650-kilometre-long Chagos Trench, an underwater canyon plunging more than 5000 metres. The depth of the Trench and its grade to the shore makes it difficult for tsunami to build before passing the atoll. In addition, undersea coral reefs may have dissipated much of the waves' impact"

Pitch another cause that one went outta the park.

tank girl

ResearchMonkey said:
Oh TG, you don’t have to be cool to kick-it here, we love you just the same. :swing:

You have no idea how well these quandries fit you; to you they are ever so reasaonable and important in this time of trouble. We see thru your vails, you're looking to place blame so “it can be fixed™”. Yet you’ve already shown your hand too many times to make that case.

Since it has already been established that there will be a sensor system placed, your facade to “fix it™” is a moot point.

We agree you posted simple questions, and they have been answered. I find it rather dismal (yet cute) of you to come post them again because you didn’t like the answers in the other thread, they simply didn’t fit your aganda.

Now as far you having a conspiracy theory about how +100,000 people were let to die by the greater free nations; that would make your fiesty psyche a little twisted and boderline on bizarre.

However, I took the trouble to feed your delusion and you walked right over it. Not only does my single clue show how we would have known about the quake forehand, it explains how we’re capable planning and executing it at will. I wish I could be of more help to you, but as it would violate my oath and is against US federal law for me to divulge to you how I know of this.

…. Go young Pedowan, I have given you the answer to the question you are seeking.

Let me assure you this; you are both young and beautiful, and the world will love you for it.

Walk with me in this world, I will teach you wonders that will make you tremble with tears of joy.

...more will be revealed

Alas, you mistake me for thinking that there can be any simple means of "fixing it" as much as I wish that were true, it is not. Why? oh, because I tend towards thinking there is never a solution to anything, that every solution is negotiated. I have always claimed to be an existential, princess in the atypical poststructural /postmodern identity crisis.

And btw....I was already onto the H.A.A.R.P project before you even needed to mention it.

tricky....see I'm already one step ahead of you, m'dear :winkkiss:

tank girl

samcurry said:
then our plans for world domination has started, beware NZ, China, Japan are next on the list. :devil:

oh and if you didnt read all they wrote.

"The island was protected by its favourable ocean topography. East of the atoll lies the 650-kilometre-long Chagos Trench, an underwater canyon plunging more than 5000 metres. The depth of the Trench and its grade to the shore makes it difficult for tsunami to build before passing the atoll. In addition, undersea coral reefs may have dissipated much of the waves' impact"

Pitch another cause that one went outta the park.

ER...and you believe every explanation they cough up with? If so, bloody good choice of an island for a military base, I say.

Its just a pity they didn't let that on when they used the Tsunami-risk as an excuse to take over the place, huh?

samcurry

Staff member
" because I tend towards thinking there is never a solution to anything, that every solution is negotiated."
If there is never a solution to anything how can one negotiate it.

Now that makes as much sense as a screen door in a submarine.